knights templar

Nat West CCJ & PPi Claim

Hi Every body;

Contracted Nat West ;

Nat West Loan was a combination of loan and Overdraft which the bank advised me to take.

Defaulted on both loans due to unemploymement.

Nat West obtained a CCJ.

Payment in order since Court order.

Can I apply for refund of the PPI on both loans from both banks although there is a CCJ on both loans and how can I effectively do this.

read up in the PPI forum

and yes you can reclaim the PPI

what about unlawful fees too

bet you had loads on the HFC one.

you indicate TWO loans

one Natwest

one HFC

both have individual ccj's?

you'll need to make a thread for each claim

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/technical_notes/ppi.html

do a customer complaint form and SOC for each

if you've not got the agreements/statements

you'll need to SAR each first

dx

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

thread tidied

how are your claims going KT?

dx

PLEASE DONT USE REPLY WITH QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Hi dx10uk;

Sorry for the long delay ; have being on holiday ;

received responses from Nat West and HFC on PPI claim ;

Nat West claims that according to their records no PPI payment made on loan and

HFC states that the PPI payments were later with drawn by me ;

this I find puzzling;

but received a refund from Black horse less tax;

I must say the cheque is handy as I just came back from holiday;

I plan to pursue any bank charges on the Nat West loan which I defaulted.;

as for HFC; I will request formal details of all documentation on the loan as I do not have details of the agreement to find out whether what they are saying is correct:roll::oops:;

you can't trust these 'alleyway[EDIT] ';

Any ideas or suggestions.KT:wink:

Edited by ims21

Have just received an offer from Nat West Bank for a reclaim of my PPI application;

but they have put a conditionality of acceptance that the pay out will be offset against the balance of the loan;

which I have expressed concerns on grounds that the loan is curently being paid off after a county judgement and payment are up to date;

secondly the PPI as I understand it is an unfair and illegal charge on the loan by the bank.

Any comments on my line of reasonning to Nat West Bank for the refund to be paid directly to me?

they cannot offset against the whole of the balance even with a CCJ

thats unfair to your other creditors.

just remember its a civil debt so PPI is unlawful not illegal [thats criminal matters]

i would write back stating you will not be bound by any conditions.

the debt is being paid off through the CCJ

there is no authority in the judgement box that allows them to do that

in effect they are going against the ruling of the judge.

dx

how does the ppi refund measure up to you soc figure

dx

Hi dx, Thanks for your quick response; I will dispatch a letter t to Nat West as soon as possible; detailing the grounds outlined ; why Nat West's conditions oon the refund of my PPI is not acceptable. Thanks very much and will get in touch again.

Works on part-time basis for a transport business ; but lately do not get much work; what are my rights under the employment act; have been with company for over 5 years ; just keep quiet or ask company to find me work or make me redndant any suggestions?:???:

natwest , hfc now lloyds

you really should have a thread for each

dx

Hi CAGS ; Happy christmas and Properous New Year to every one !!!!!!!!!!!

Have just received a letter from Nat West Bank accepting liability that the following charges were applied to my account between the periods 1904 to 1912;

these included upaid item fess ,

account keeping fees

and unarraged borrowing fees;

is it possible to claim back these charges from National Westminster Bank?

1904?

were these bank account charges

if so very diff?

dx

hi dx 100uk; Sorry made a 'boob' on the date ; well spotted; the date should be 2004 and not 1904; I quote from letter sent from National Westminster Bank; ' ftom your current account -I have reviewed transactions data between 09/12/2012 and 02/3/04 and can confirmthe total amount in charfes applied was £942.82' ; can I make a claim as it clearly states they were charges.:?:

not on bank accounts

but try

dx

ims21,

Sent SAR to Nat. West Bank ;

just received a response from Nat West Bank ;

after I had highlighted to them inadequate documantation they hold on me ;

their response was unable to locate loan agreement ;

they claim as they were unable to locate loan agreement ;

we would therefore have no documents available apart from insurance added to the account.

What should my next move be ?

They conclude if I was not satisfied I should contact the Financial Ombudsman.

knights Templar:?:

Hi ims21; Received SAR response from Nat. West Bank today ;

Nat West Bank unable to trace my loan agreement may send available information in the near future ;

Nat West Bank state ;

if not satisfied contact ombudsman ;

any ideas how to approach this or contact ombudsman for further investigation.

knights templar:?:

Sorry...this is all very confusing.

You said earlier that NW stated they have no PPI showing on the account. (Post #11)

Then you say they have made an offer (Post #12)

What did their offer consist of, i.e. what is the breakdown of the figures?

If they have no agreement, what have they said about how they calculated the offer?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Threads merged

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi dx100uk,

Received received from Nat West Bank ;

upon SAR request ;

that Nat West Bank unable to locate loan agreement and documents ;

although a judgement debt have been obtained at county court by Nat.West Bank

and debt being paid by instalments;

is it possible to challenge NatWest Bank to produce loan agreeement and documents in court

otherwise debt cannot be enforced by Nat West Bank .

knights templar

Hi dx;

just received another offer from Nat.Westmister Bank that upon further investigation into my previous claim

which they have already settled ;

they claim to have found further errors and have made another offer again ;

but wish to offset this payment to my CCJ default balance ;

I know you have made a response to the same after the initial offer was made ;

does the same written response stand or are there any new information on the issues of offsets by these banks ;

the CCJ is being paid off .Thanks

Knights templar

this is your NatWest ppi thread.

Please fill in your quit date here