Lloyds TSB PPI Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, this is my first thread so therefor i hope i post this correctly.

i made a claim in connection to the PPI that was applied to my LLOYDS TSB loan. originally i made the complaint in May of this year. I recevied a reply off Lloyds TSB the end of August, they informed me in the letter that they are going to pay my back all PPI premiums paid + 8% interest.

I have signed the acceptance and sent the form off.

the letter did not state how much monies they are going to refund me, also there is no time scale as to when the money will be paid out.

i telephoned Lloyds TSB PPI claim help line and they were not helpful at all. They informed me that they send 1000 cheques out a day and that at the moment i am in the queue. They said that they have not calculated my money owed and also said that they do not run to any time scale when paying out PPI claims.

is there anyone out there having the same problem, also if so, anyone out there actually managed to pin point a date from Lloyd TSB as to when they will be paying out.

many thanks,.

Sorry i have reposted this in this forum, originally posted it in the wrong sub forum