HFO services help please

bulldozaba
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, Thought i would update you on what is going on now. I have sent another letter detailing what HFO are supposed to supply with under my s.78 request. It appears they have ignored it and sent me the following letters today, followed by these guidelines. www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex50_e.pdf

I take it they are just trying to scare me into paying them?

nov1.pdf

nov2.pdf

• 1 month later...

Realised my error, for got to put .uk at the end lol. As for HFO services do i just keep ignoring them until they send the rest of my T&c's and statement, although i haven't heard from them since the last letter. I have had a few calls from overseas (caller id) which i haven't bothered to answer, this could have been them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys just a quick one, i emailed the oft on 9/12/11 and they still havent replied is there a standard sort of timescale for a for a response from them?

As it happens i haven't heard a thing from HFO since my last post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys and girls,

I know its been a while (well just over a year), just when the thoughts of HFO Services were starting to fade guess what?

I get a letter from HFO Capital Limited stating that they have instructed Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors to act on their behalf.

I'm slightly miffed to say the least....1 because "HFO SERVICES" were dealing with my account a year ago not HFO CAPITAL.

2 The amount they claim i owe them has gone down by £1000 which is nice considering they have supposedly been adding interest for a year.

3 they have completely ignored me since i sent my letters of dispute that includes sending me the rest of the paperwork i requested.

should i just ignore this letter or send Turnball a dispute letter as well?

contacted via Polly ashford address listed here several times no response so contacted via main email address got the standard server response but nothing more.

should i send HFO capital A copy of my original dispute letter? i am trying to scan this new letter up but my printer is having none of it.

Maybe type out the letter contents?

If you can,t post up the letter, please type out the contents, including any address, contact name etc, it being passed over to TR is probably just a threat, I doubt they will start any legal action.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Sorry for the lateness of reply.. the letter reads as follows

HFO

HFO capital limited

PO box 342

west byfleet

surrey

KT14 6YX

0845 0268227

04 february 2013

NOTICE OF INSTRUCTION OF SOLICITORS

ACCOUNT NO: 1111111111

HFO REF 22222222

ORIGINAL LENDER: WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES

ASSIGNED BALANCE: £1624.68

dear mr --------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT

We note that you have failed satisfy the outstanding debt owed on your account. we have now instructed Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors to act on our behalf with regards to your account.

Please accept this letter as formal notification that you must direct any further correspondence or enquiries relating to your Welcome Financial Services debt ( which is owed to HFO capital Limited) to Turnbull rutherford solicitors.

Their contact details are as follows:

Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors

Building 3 Chiswick Park

566 chiswick high road

london

W4 5YA

telephone 02088495720

email: [email protected]

What this means for you:

you need to pay the outstanding balance (owed to HFO capital limited) on your account directly to turnbull rutherford solicitors.

Additional Interest and Charges may be applied by Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors to your account'

Please immediately contact Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors quoting reference number ----------- should you have any further queries.

Yours sincerely

( Illegible signature)

HFO capital limited

Registered in EIRE

registered office: 22 Bridge street, Ringsend, Dublin 4, EIRE

Registered number: 446327

VAT registration number: IE.9673073N

directors: B.Nathan (british) S.Blackburn (Maltese)