DBY

Creation Consumer Finance - Very late registered defaults - help needed!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2711 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

just an update - Creation have finally removed both defaults from my CRF's - result!!!!

thanks all!

About time. Get the complaints in though - did you notice it, or did they concede fault?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

About time. Get the complaints in though - did you notice it, or did they concede fault?

Checked CRFs this morning - theyre gone on all three agencies, although I have no letter confirming theyve removed them - this will perhaps arrive today.

Good Result!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Good Result!!!

amazed quite frankly - although i did start to cite CPUTR 2008 and the DPA 1988 directly to the OC and the CRA's bearing in mind they had written knowledge as to what Creation had done - dunno if that had anything to do with the defaults being removed. Anyways, the right result at the end of the day! Thanks again for your help will make a site donation in due course!

amazed quite frankly - although i did start to cite CPUTR 2008 and the DPA 1988 directly to the OC and the CRA's bearing in mind they had written knowledge as to what Creation had done - dunno if that had anything to do with the defaults being removed. Anyways, the right result at the end of the day! Thanks again for your help will make a site donation in due course!

Thank Yo, that's much appreciated!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Will be interesting to see what Creation's eventual response is.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Will be interesting to see what Creation's eventual response is.

Absolutely!

Dont think they had a leg to stand on. The ICO Data Protection guidance is really a reflection of certain elements of the DPA, and of course the DPA is law, so perhaps with that in mind and the fact there was no advantage to them in conitnuing to record the defaults, made them change their mind? Of course I would ever expect them to admit to this, instead im expecting them to come back with something like 'as a gesture of goodwill' or something similar.

pencil.pngCreation Final Response.jpg

Creation Final Response.jpg

Edited by DBY

Too small for me to read.

I know - playing around with it - photobucket is down so can link it!! AHHHH!

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

or

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

So they’ve removed it but not admitted fault. Hmmm...

So they’ve removed it but not admitted fault. Hmmm...

Didnt expect anything less to be honest - afterall, if theyre not at fault why remove them?????