style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4432 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

further to the above post i have had a visit from bailiffs (didnt speak to them) they left a letter stating they wanted the amount plus £250 charges for coming out with van to remove goods.

I spoke directly to council who said they were advised the charges were only debt plus £130. i have a text from the bailiff to advise he wanted £250 charges and a letter and spoke to rossendales office who confirmed the charge was only £130, is there any way i can waiver these charges as they are incorrect on paperwork. please advise, i have made payment to rossendales but wanted to know if i had any grounds to reclaim the money.

Did you get a receipt? If so how much does it say on it? Did you pay in cash or by card? You will need to send off for a breakdown of charges again - Post 16. When you get it back tell us what it has on it.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i paid over the phone by card, they gave a receipt number.

we paid £720.93, the paperwork and message i had was for £840.93, will email and ask for breakdown.

the debt was for £590.93. thanks