Turnball Rutherford Solicitors have just delivered a Stat Demand for Statute Barred Debt** DISCONTINUED**

Hants38
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So has bart been on then today i'd imagine he is returning from his court visit????

He was around middayish.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Then Bart is not Spivvy then as he was sat with me :O

Can see activity 1450 and 1724

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi all does anyone in here know when HFO Cayman obtained its CCL? I am wondering why they have suddenly changed the date of assignment of my debt from June 2007 to May 2007. something does not sound right here as all paper work points to June date and at the last minute Mr Bolton (Hello Bart) changed witness statement to the May instead. Also how legal is it for a Witness Statement that clearly shows a purchase of debts with signatures to then be substituted for another purchase from different company e.g. Barclays with official Barclays signature, and then Morgan stanley with MS signatures. It makes me think they have a copy of ALL signatures from eacj of the big financial institutions and just append these as and when necessary yet the judge could see nothing wrong with this.......don't worry i still got my set aside.

My copy of MS sale to HFOC Cayman originally dated 14th May 2007, this is crossed out and overwritten in pen to 24th May 2007.My SAR to MS/Goldfish sale of account 14th May 2007.My NoA from HFO dated 14th June 2007.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.