Turnball Rutherford Solicitors have just delivered a Stat Demand for Statute Barred Debt** DISCONTINUED**

Hants38
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have in Black and white an assignment letter from HFO Capital Limited assignment date of 31st January 2008. This was sent with the CPR request to TR

So technically they have conducted a criminal offence then under s39 Consumer Credit Act 1974. I think I will mention this to a certain Spiv

Hi BA anyone would think you are trying to shut these bugg£rs down hehehe!!! No I shall indeed complain.

I am concentrating on the Setasidebut my question is how can the British Justice System be so wrong in allowing a company with no Credit Licence to take people to court and win judgements against them. Yet knowingly (I assume they know by now with all the posts on the internet about HFO) they do not prosecute HFO for undertaking a known Criminal Offence????

It's mad!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I ended up at court and saw mr Bolton in person.

Stat demand was set aside and ccj has been removed.

So thank you to everyone on here for helping.

I do know that TR will be on the case again as he did say to me afterwards your not going to give up without a fight are you.

I'll post up the next steps when they arrive. He did gloat though about having my debt 2 months prior to obtaining their CCL and said although it is a criminal offence I am not the OFT and under a certain section on the CCA only the OFT can act on this.

Basically he says it means nothing

Thats what he thinks, pity you didn't get that in writing or record his little effort at intimidating you.

It DOES mean something, and if it had meant NOTHING as he stated then why was the SD AND the CCJ both set aside? If it had meant something then this would not have happened.

Big talking man has small brain (and other body parts).

I cannot express my opinion of these persons (stewards that work in a bar) without getting another warning from CAG. However 'Well done you' and I am so pleased!I hope that you have sent a full report to OFT, you must do this immediately! these people are in serious poo poo

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

I do know that TR will be on the case again as he did say to me afterwards your not going to give up without a fight are you.

I'll post up the next steps when they arrive. He did gloat though about having my debt 2 months prior to obtaining their CCL and said although it is a criminal offence I am not the OFT and under a certain section on the CCA only the OFT can act on this.

So they are aware it is a criminal offence, tough luck HFO the OFT are acting on this, bye bye.......

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Report that conversation to the OFT and the solicitors regulation authority.

A Criminal Act is not just something to do with the OFT and not you. He is talking crap.

Strange that in another case i know of they gave a different reason.

Did they not defend that point in the hearing?

Edited by dadofholly

Hi Hants38

Read your thread with interest great news on getting this set aside.

I may be wrong but could i suggest that you check your Credit File online and see what searches if any have been carried out by any of these DCAs mentioned.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes, don't forget to make sure these details are REMOVED from your files, give the CRAS's grief now if they pass you back to the OC, quote the court case and state as CCJ REMOVED details need to be REMOVED and file adjusted accordingly.

Yes too to complaining to Polly Ashford about the plank's comments, he needs to go on the TR Revoke Licence with a comment like that, knowingly aiding and abetting a criminal act is VERY SERIOUS if you are a solicitor - Uncle Alice is already under fire, his minions should receive likewise.

If there is any further court action from them simply cross reference this case and the game is well and truly up. Complete abuse of process if they try again, nothing will have materially changed from the orginal CCJ, except of course additional interest and that alone is not enough to bring a second claim.

Well I have recieved a whole load of new paper work from them according to my other half. I guess i'll see when I get back home.

Interesting though I just checked them out on company's house and on company check http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05717402 they sound more like a one man band no wonder they use students (erm trainee spivs).

HFO is even better check out these figures http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05120067 these figures to me look more like a one/two man band outfit. Not the corporate empire they appear to give their unsuspecting victims.

Just out of interest they are obviously going down the original debt route and claim my last payment date was in December 2006, I cannot prove this but they have sent some extremely bad statement (supposed statements) with no header or footer and bear no resemblance to any statements I have ever seen. Whats more is I did a SAR to Barclays who insist even in writing they never owned my account yet HFO claim to have bought the said debt from Barclays. Any help burying these guys for good would be appreciated.