Turnball Rutherford Solicitors have just delivered a Stat Demand for Statute Barred Debt** DISCONTINUED**

Hants38
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although there's not much time left on HFO's licence meter, with a bit of luck and a fair wind.

Plent of wind today DB, I should have been golfing, now CAGing instead.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

That's why it's worth recording. He's probably reading this anyway, and concocting some clever-dick response. There is no good reason why they should not send you a copy of their claim, other than to obstruct your set aside.

he might be struggling with the legal stuff though.....

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Ah, a fair weather golfer! Me too.

Hants, what was the date on the SD, as opposed to the date of service?

Is it worth checking with your neighbours at the 'wrong' address to see if they have had letters for you, and if so, what they have done with them?

On the other hand, if HFO have sent letters to Essex, they would have received nothing, of course. If they have sent the letters back, then you would have evidence that HFO knew they served a claim to a wrong address.

Ok massive panick now....I phoned Barclays on the 0844 556 0066 and the lady took down my first name and surname along with Postcode that I used to live at when I took out the card.

they have no record of my name or my postcode on their system, she said there is nothing she can do as no such account under a Mr XXXXXX XXXXX exists and the postcode shows nothing either???

Am I in serious trouble now as I cannot defend something with no details???? HELP!!!!

BC bought MS/Goldfish in early 2008, I think. It's possible your account did not migrate (though I believe MS cards from this period HAVE been administered by Barclaycard, which seems odd).

Try the numbers on this UK MS web page and see if they can advise – Scottish one first:

http://www.morganstanley.com/about/offices/uk.html

Need to demand it as part of the CPR – with 18 days, we might then get time for CPR 18 to demand the date of last payment (HFO WILL have this).

A simple CCA request could be rejected, because the only agreement in place at present is the judgment.

Alternatively, when you speak to the nice chap at HFO, a conversation I am sure you can record, demand to know the last payment date by you as recorded on their system. If he says he does not know, he is very possibly telling fibs. I have seen a screen grab of the info they have on their system. It is there.

Morgan stanley do not have any details at all, they gave me another Barclays number 0844 811 9111 and they too have confirmed a zero result on my name and postcode.

where now????

How will HFO know if the banks don't even know???

I seem to remember that when the cards

were taken over that the admin would

continue with the original provider until

further notice.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

But both Mogan stanley Numbers have confirmed no details of me or postcode on their system and they no longer hold details, but instead to contact Barclays. Both Barclays numbers have said nothing under my name or postcode. So without any of this info I have no evidence to stop HFO???

It's not my day on this one :|