Turnball Rutherford Solicitors have just delivered a Stat Demand for Statute Barred Debt** DISCONTINUED**

Hants38
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tel no for Northampton 0845 601 5935You need original claim form N1 and the judgement N24

I don't have either all i have is the case number for the CCJ at Northampton Court will this be enough sorry to be a pain

Thats why you are contacting them, for those forms

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

When you contact Barclaycard you need ask who exactly the account was sold to, should be HFO Capital not HFO Services, you need to ask the exact date of the sale aswell.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Sounds par for the course for the Wimbledon wonderboys... trainee solicitor... methinks that the SRA might be interested in the firm which trains them!

The SRA are getting tough now (from what I have heard) and are insisting solcitors do not indulge in 'speculative debt chasing' as their main activity. TR, as we know indulge in this odious practice.

Sounds par for the course for the Wimbledon wonderboys... trainee solicitor... methinks that the SRA might be interested in the firm which trains them!

The SRA are getting tough now (from what I have heard) and are insisting solcitors do not indulge in 'speculative debt chasing' as their main activity. TR, as we know indulge in this odious practice.

According to the Stat demand HFO Capital Limited bought the debt on the 31st January 2008, off of HFO Cayman who bought the original debt on 14th June 2007 from Morgan Stanley. I stopped paying Morgan stanley in either December 2005 or Jan 2006 am trying to dig out some old paper work on this.

The Stat Demand is from HFO Capital Limited

Thanks again everyone

OK, so you have moved a few times in the last few years.

You mention that the threat letters started arriving from HFO a few months ago, at your current address I assume.

If HFO have issued the claim form to a previous address while knowing full well your actual current address, then you will have an instant basis for a set aside of the SD, and of the judgment itself.

You will also have cause for a very serious complaint to the OFT.

So the key to this is getting sight of the claim form. The court should tell you on Monday which address the claim was issued to, and they should send you a copy (although you may have to pay a small fee).

According to the Stat demand HFO Capital Limited bought the debt on the 31st January 2008, off of HFO Cayman who bought the original debt on 14th June 2007 from Morgan Stanley. I stopped paying Morgan stanley in either December 2005 or Jan 2006 am trying to dig out some old paper work on this.

Thanks again everyone

Well HFO Capital Ireland should not have bought the debt off anybody in Jan 2008 as they did not hold a Consumer Credit Licence. To do so would be a criminal offence. I suggest you may wish to consider reporting that to the Office of Fair Trading.

And if they made the claimed via a previous address knowing you no longer lived there that is also a serious matter.

I have not recieved one single letter from HFO Services at my address all I have had is threatening telephone calls to place of work. And a Stat Demand delivered to my door, no letters have ever come to my current address.

I have not recieved one single letter from HFO Services at my address all I have had is threatening telephone calls to place of work. And a Stat Demand delivered to my door, no letters have ever come to my current address.

You said, you had received letters in your first post?

I have heard absolutely nothing until about 5 months ago a company called HFO Services decided to start ringing me at work??? I did not take any calls from them and did not speak to them. A few weeks later letters started arriving and they threatened to take me to court CCJ.

We can't help properly if the facts as stated are not facts. You couldn't have been clearer – they wrote threatening you with a CCJ. That is a very specific thing to state.

All the same, if the got the CCJ at an old address then managed to find you after the judgment, they are taking the pee and would KNOW the claim was issued to the wrong address.

Well HFO Capital Ireland should not have bought the debt off anybody in Jan 2008 as they did not hold a Consumer Credit Licence. To do so would be a criminal offence. I suggest you may wish to consider reporting that to the Office of Fair Trading.

Are you absolutely sure HFO CAPITAL purchased this debt at a point when they did not hold a licence? If you are it is extremely important to complain to the OFT, please do so without delay.

Thanks again everyone

You said HFO Services bought it in your original post (since edited). Can you confirm the SD says HFO Capital?

I am typing from the SD now word for word, The Company mentioned is HFO Capital Ltd, On the second page of the SD in particulars of debt it states HFO Capital Ltd having bought the debt on 31st January 2008.

As for letters I have never recieved letters to my home address from HFO just to my work address although technically it is not my work address as I am a contractor and they sent the threatening letters to my client (Whom I contract for) and also rang them for a continuous period of about 5 weeks solid even though they were told I am not an employee.

There is absolutely no way they could have sent it to my client (contract work address) as the company threatened them with liable to stop ringing for an employee they do not have. To be honest apart from numerous "Does this guy work for you" letters no other post was ever recieved at place of work

So they are claiming contractual interest of 12% AFTER judgment? Absolutely not on. You MUST get all this nonsense to the OFT.

They also state they informed you in writing of the assignment. Again, if they have written to an old address then sent the SD to another they are skating on very thin ice.