lollipop2

Paypal Payment Vanished!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2987 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help because I'm at my wits end. I have a verified business account with Paypal and have never had any problems before now. Suddenly, I am faced with a problem withdrawing funds I have received in Paypal to my bank account. Basically, I requested a withdrawal last Thursday 1 Sept and it should have cleared into my account on Monday. It's now Friday - 9 days later (and 7 working days) and still no sign of the payment. Paypal are refusing to do anything about it but my bank has advised that there is absolutely nothing they can do because it is down to Paypal as the originator to put a trace on the payment. Paypal are refusing to do a trace saying not enough time has passed. In the meantime, I have money going out and am out of pocket where I have paid to ship items to customer but have not received the money they paid to me. What can I do? Does anyone else have any experience of this?

Silly question, but have you called paypal ? they tend to use generic fob offs by email but seem more helpful on the phone ?

Yes I have called them. I have called them every day since Monday. Every time they tell me to call my bank and my bank says they can't do anything.

Have you actually registered a dispute? It seems you have to wait then until you can escalate to a claim.

Also has the buyer maybe registered a dispute for some reason? I understand that your funds would be "locked" if so.