Paypal Payment Vanished!!!

lollipop2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help because I'm at my wits end. I have a verified business account with Paypal and have never had any problems before now. Suddenly, I am faced with a problem withdrawing funds I have received in Paypal to my bank account. Basically, I requested a withdrawal last Thursday 1 Sept and it should have cleared into my account on Monday. It's now Friday - 9 days later (and 7 working days) and still no sign of the payment. Paypal are refusing to do anything about it but my bank has advised that there is absolutely nothing they can do because it is down to Paypal as the originator to put a trace on the payment. Paypal are refusing to do a trace saying not enough time has passed. In the meantime, I have money going out and am out of pocket where I have paid to ship items to customer but have not received the money they paid to me. What can I do? Does anyone else have any experience of this?