egg credit card help please

quackquack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my husband has an egg credit card and for the past 4 months has phoned them on many occassions and wrote to them with his ingoings and outgoings so he can go on a payment plan .each time we phoned them they said they had not received any correspondance from him and they have not documented his calls to them down ,he sent his letters by recorded delivery but they still say they have not received any letters ,these are a bloody nightmare and today a letter came informing my husband that unless he contacts them urgently they will utillise the legal system to undertake checks and validations to expediate legal proceedings and these checks will focus on propery owner ship through the land registry office and validation of employment details .they are ignoring all my husbands letters as stated and not admitting to receiving them and I posted them so I know they went but what do we do now I'd appreciate help asap thanku xx

:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock:

Send copies of all previous correspondence again but this time send them recorded, signed for delivery. Then ring them again.

My husband did all of that and sent recorded delivery I tracked the post and it confirmed they received it but they still say they haven't got any thing its a nightmare

Send copies of all previous correspondence again but this time send them recorded, signed for delivery. Then ring them again.

if there is no way then find your own .................... so my husband phoned egg credit card up just now quoted this that and the other and told them he had taken legal advice against egg ignoring all calls and correspondance we made to them ,told them if they sent that debt collector to our house it would be a complete waste of eggs money because he would not deal with them and would tell the debt collector where to shove it.the woman at egg then softened and the end result is a 20 pound a month payment plan on a debt of ten grand .done ...sorted ...result.......:lol::lol:mad2:

Edited by quackquack
winner with egg credit card

Well done on your two break through victorys today quackquack ! :-)

I always find contacting some of the providers through their pages on a social networking site helps to, if you don't mind the world wide web seeing your prob hey neither do they lets face it - there usually rather quick to come back to you that's what I found if they don't want to play ball thats always another way of getting through to them!!!

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Well done on your two break through victorys today quackquack ! :-)

I always find contacting some of the providers through their pages on a social networking site helps to, if you don't mind the world wide web seeing your prob hey neither do they lets face it - there usually rather quick to come back to you that's what I found if they don't want to play ball thats always another way of getting through to them!!!

thanks a lot i always find if you fight things head on get tough and be direct you end up the winner and i never ever give up on anything ,so thank god ivgot rid of poundstillpayday now and my god that was a tough one but i did it ,now got that 4 month pay plan with quick quid took no messing from that evil bunch and now my husbands got his result too with egg things i sincerly hope can only get better and i can stop living in limbo and eventually have my life back on track xxxxxxxxxx:lol: