• Tweets

• Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention if peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now- post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!  Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.  Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.  A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
    • Hi Roberto, Read some of the other threads here about S Sixes - they all follow the same routine of threats, threats, then nothing. When you do this, you'll see how many have been in exactly the same situation as you are. Keep us updated as necessary .............
    • Nationwide's takeover of Virgin Money is hitting the headlines as thousands of customers protest that they will not get a vote on whether it should happen.View the full article
    • unrelated to the agreement then, could have come from Lowells filing cabinet (who lowells - they dont do that - oh yes they do!! just look at a few lowell paypal EU court claim threads) no name and address for time of take out either which they MUST contain. just like the rest of the agreement then..utter bogroll that proves nothing toward you ... slippery lowells as usual it's only a case management discussion on 26 April 2024 at 10:00am by WebEx. thats good simply refer to the responses you made on your 4a form response only. pleanty of SPC thread here to read before the 26th i suggest you read at least one a day. dx  
    • I think you have the supremacy of contract as it allows you to park in designated areas. I would argue that there being parking enforcement there clearly means its to be used as parking and as such you can use it under your lease. Only need to worry if they ever follow through with a letter of claim and a claimform though
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

WDA additional charges, do i have to pay these?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Im starting this thread with the hope that I can get the necessary help but also to hope others with the same issues I have.

Ive read many threads about this company and hope that people can give me the support to challenge them about what I have to or should pay back.

My story in brief:- Used WDA a few months ago to pay an outstanding debt (Traffic Offence) which resulted in baliff coming to my address. I could only pay them a small amount which was the money I got from WDA. The following month I had to use them again as after paying them in full, left me short again and this continued over the next few months, paying in full but then needing more from them to live.

I now owed £420 plus £120 in interest totally £600. I was then hit with an internet fraud against my bank account which resulted in me not making any payment to WDA and after my phone call with them today, I now owe £657.45.

After reading other threads ive asked if I can spread the owed money over a number of months but was instructed that i have to complete and I and E which will be emailed today.

My question is, after completing this email, can I only pay back the £600 and if so, how do I get them to refund the additional charges and what sort of terms can I suggest.

All views and advise is very very welcome.

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

FULL REFUND - WITHIN 7 DAYS OF MCOL

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

Defended on last day possible.

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S.A.R - Sent - 25/10/2006

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CCA to get loan agreement info - Sent - 25/10/06

Prelim sent PPI + Charges 11/11/06

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - Sent - 9/11/06

Hi all,

Received the promised email -

as follows,

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your recent correspondence, please find attached an income expenditure form for you to complete in order for us to accept a reduced monthly payment.

Please complete the form in as much detail as possible and we will also require last months bank statement to support the income expenditure form, please ensure the form & the supporting document/s are returned to us within 5working days. Failure to do so will result in your account been processed which means you will incur daily interest, receive calls, emails & sms.

You also authorise WagedayAdvance to collect outstanding monies from any account details you have provided to us.

Regards

Not allowing them to have bank statement, not disclosing my account details, can i do this and still get a payment plan?

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

Hi Mark,

the second paragraph finishes with the usual threats designed to instill fear.

But the third one is the one to be very careful of - they will fleece you without a second thought. If they have ANY card details of yours then I suggest you cancel that card immediately. If they dont have that information, dont ever give it to them.

You will have to look in the T&Cs to see what you might have agreed to regarding charges, but whatever you discover there, you must now take control and only pay them what you comfortably can.

You will get all the threats etc - they will never stop. Just look at them as standard proceedure and not particulary aimed at you.

If you have a copy of their T&Cs then post them on here so we can have a good look through them, but either way, only give them what you can reasonably afford

what is wda?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Merlin,

Thanks for your reply. Due to an internet fraud the account details they have for me are unusable due to my bank blocking any outgoing payments. I am in the process of opening a new account but no one is getting details of that as im sure you can understand.

I have read lots of threads regarding WDA and some people say you can reclaim the charges, but its not clear what the process is to do this, any pointers would be useful, but ill keep looking too.

I will have to ask for a copy of the T&C's, as i did this online i dont think i never had a copy, like most people i guess, i probably ticked a box but didnt read the small print, lesson learnt but ill see what i can find and post for all to look at.

Income and Expenditure sheet completed and been emailed back, should be interesting as no other details are being sent and ive also stated that i dont give them authorisation to take monies from me. Ive requested their bank details in order to set up a standing order.

dx, sorry for not writing in full what and who WDA are? my fault, oops sorry again

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

moved to payday load forum

hope this is not your real name either

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi all,

I have just sent my email with income and expenditor sheet attached. Now waiting for there reply.

Hi ****

Please find attached my Income and Expenditure Sheet, fully completed as requested.

I will not be supplying any bank statements, as you are aware my account is now closed due to internet fraud, banks and legal advise have instructed me not to disclose such information and it is not needed by company's like yours to arrange a structured repayment plan.

After my recent experience with a fraud, I will not be authorising you or any other company to collect funds from my account, however I am more than happy to set up a standing order for an agreed amount.

I propose to pay you £50 for 12 months totally the £600 i borrowed, I will not be accepting any future charges or interest on this account. I'm also very happy to review this after 3 months and will increase payments if my situation has improved.

I trust that you will agree to this, every company I have been dealing with regarding my situation has been extremely kind and helpful, I trust you will take the same line.

Look forward to hearing your reply, with your account details please in order to set up the promised standing order.

Kind Regards

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

Hi again

A reply from WDA reads as follows:

Dear Mark,

Thank you for returning the Income/Expenditure form. We do ask that you supply proof of the court fines you have put under your priority debts, please send this to us as soon as possible.

Also, please be advised you have already given your authorisation for us to collect funds from your account in your signed loan agreement with us and we are authorised to collect any outstanding balance owed to us using any account or card details you have provided us with.

Regards

ADVICE PLEASE, should I send details of what's requested???????????

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

It probably would help and is not going to give them any details of banks, I had the same thing with these, told them no bank statement, but did send proof of my extra bills(council tax backdated) and had no problem, they agreed straight away, added £36 to the account, but that's all.

thanks for your response. I will consider finding requested info regarding the fine, but really not to sure I need to. Surely the fact im willing to pay the bill on my terms should be enough for them to help me out of this current situation?

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

woe

who do these muppets think they are!!!!

you TELL THEM what they are

going to get PCM end off!

its YOUR MONEY take comtrol!

PDL companies can ONLY demand the loan totAL+ 1 months int as far as we believe

this is NOT a priority debt.

if they dont like your offer tough!

dx

and they

dx - love it.

That is my thoughts completely. Since reading more and more into these companies, they can whistle if they think they are getting more and more out of me. I was stupid to ever use them but sadly sometimes you are driven to making silly decision, on reflection they only make life worse. Cant change the past but am certainly on a mission to change my future. They will get what I can afford without taking food off my table and nothing more, including extra interest which lets be honest, 1 month of their interest is like 12 months somewhere else.

Its this site and support from others which has given the fighting sprit so thank you to all.

Will post my reply email to them 2mr once I have worded it nice and firmly but fair. :)

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

:lol:

dx

and they

I have read before that they should not demand documentation, whilst I agree, I do think that some agreements are missed out on or drawn out longer due to rigidness, personally I saw no harm in it as it was proof that what I had said was true, also means you have proven yourself true to your word with an easy task, any demands after can be denied on the grounds you have shown your intentions, just me covering my ass if they go court. showing willing.

I take it you disagree Dx ?

Hi all,

After having a think I decided that giving this company details of the bailiff company which hold my court fine could have very bad after effect. Did risk it so sent the below instead. Email was based on other site member so thanks for allowing people like me a make personal changes on what i thought was a great letter.

Dear *********

Firstly as I have already stated in my last email, I will not be able to give you any bank details as my old current has been blocked due to internet fraud. Obviously, due to my unforeseen circumstances, my income and expenditure is extremely unstable at this moment. But in any case, you have no right to obtain my income and expenditure information at all, but I have showed willing in providing this for you. However, I will not be sending you any further details concerning current outstanding debts - (these would not detail all of my items of expenditure anyway however what I have already sent does give you a sample of my financial situation).

Once we have agreed on a payment plan I will happily set up a standing order for the agreed monthly payments to come from my new account when it has been opened.

Please can you therefore with immediate effect, not attempt to take any payment from my old bank account, either by direct debit or using my Visa Debit card details supplied as this will only be blocked by my bank and will be a pointless exercise.

I would now at this point like to confirm my suggested a payment plan with you and freeze any further interest and charges going forward so I am able to pay off my debt with you as quickly as possible, contacting me either by letter, e-mail or on my personal mobile number only. Contacting me at work would cause me further distress and I would also class this as harassment as I do not wish to be contacted at any point regarding this debt whilst at work.

It is with great regret that I am having to ask for a repayment plan, but due to these unforeseen circumstances which have now effected my ability to repay the loan to you in one lump sum, I have no other alternatives available. Again due to my situation I will also have to contact all of the other companies who I pay by Direct Debit to arrange payment options with them also as this has left me totally penniless and I have no idea when I will be able to get back on track.

For my protection, and from a legal point of view, I would like to inform you of the following:

You have 3 methods of contacting me (letter, e-mail, personal mobile - which has voicemail enabled for messages to be left) which should be more than adequate for your company to communicate with me regarding the repayment of the loan. I have heard / read stories about people being constantly contacted when in my situation and I must inform you that I will be taking note of all methods of communication (times, dates etc) so to keep a record should I feel that I am being harassed or continually contacted, receive calls that are cancelled within a few seconds or receive automated voicemail messages asking me to contact you back. Please can you confirm that your company agrees to my preferred methods of contact and will not contact me whilst at work, either on my personal mobile telephone or work number.

I must inform you in the strongest manner that I do not wish to be contacted at my place of work at any point regarding this loan / debt as this could jeopardise my employment and therefore I would not have the monies to repay the loan to you. My work telephone number was only provided for you to confirm that I was employed and that my place of work had a working land line, and this is what you informed me when setting up the loan. My work environment is not a place for me to discuss personal finance matters, or arrange further more convenient times for us to discuss matters further if you cannot do this by letter or e-mail. I can only be contacted by telephone on my personal mobile number between 5pm and 9pm Monday to Sunday. Any calls before 5pm will not be taken as I am at work, but voicemail messages can be left for me and I will contact you back at the earliest possible convenience, if this is not convenient for you, then a letter or an e-mail communication will have to be used. I expect not be contacted on any other number than my personal mobile number, and should I find this is happening then I will seek immediate legal advice as I have now given you prior notification regarding this.

I have no doubt that your company fully understands my situation and will adhere to Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 whilst I am arranging repayment of the loan with yourselves, and throughout the duration of any repayment period. I am fully aware of the OFT debt collection Guidance and I will consider making a complaint about a company's behaviour under the guidance if it becomes apparent that you do not follow the legal guidelines and would have no other alternative than to seek legal advice. In particular section (2.2 g) 'Ignoring or disregarding debtors' legitimate wishes in respect of when and where to contact them, for example, shift workers who ask not to be telephoned during certain times of the day'.

I do hope however, that we can arrange a payment plan to alleviate the stress of my whole situation, and to also enable the repayment of the loan to your company as promptly as my finances will allow. I look forward to hearing from you and will help in any way I can to organise repayments with your company as soon as possible.

Regards,

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

ooops DID NOT RISK IT, i meant to say :)

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

Hi all , next WDA RESPONSE from the above email:

Dear me,

Thank you for your e-mail.

As requested in my previous e-mail please provide us with proof of the court fines you have listed on your Income/Expenditure form. You are correct in stating that you are under no legal obligation what so ever to provide this information to us. However, we are perfectly within our rights to request this, and we will not agreed to any re-payment plan without seeing the requested information. Payment plans are not a normal part of our service and are set up as a good will gesture for customers in genuine financial difficulty, but we are under no obligation to agreed to any such plan with any customer no matter what the customers situation may be. Before arranging a payment plan for a customer we do request certain bits of information, and if you are not willing to provide us with this your account will be processed in line with our terms and conditions.

Regards

---- TIME FOR ME TO DO MORE READING THEN I THINK

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

My reply is as follows:

Dear *******,

As detailed in my original e-mail to you, I would like to reitterate the following points:

There will be no money in my account available for you to take your payments (scheduled payment was 31/08/11) due to account closure

No attempt should be made to take payment as this will incur further issues I have already and hinder repayment to you

I do wish to set up a repayment plan with you

I ask that all charges / interest are frozen to aid a fast repayment of the loan

Must only be contacted on via my personal mobile number, letter or email

Never contact me on my work number as this will jeopardise my employment

Only telephone me between 5pm and 9pm Monday to Sunday

The e-mails I have already sent you show how I have contacted you over the past week or so to inform you of my situation, yet I have still not received any clear communication regarding setting up a payment plan. Nor have I witnessed any concerns regarding my situation, confirmation that you will not attempt to take funds from my account or confirmation that interest will be frozen and no further charges applied to my account.

After contacting Trading Standards via Consumer Direct, I have also read and been made aware of CPUTR and will be following everything closely to ensure that your company follows the legislation set out. I look forward to speaking with you soon regarding setting up a payment plan to enable full and final settlement of my loan over the coming months.

Regards,

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

THERE RESPONSE ????? Email with no txt, just a attached file - this letter?

10 September 2011

Dear Mr **************

Agree No : ***********

Amount Outstanding : £657.45

Your Wage Day Advance loan or interest payment was due recently but we were unable

to take this payment.

Having signed the Credit Agreement, you will be aware that missing payments can have

severe consequences and that you may be liable for default charges incurred. Could

you please contact us as a matter of urgency with either an alternative way for us to

take payment (credit card other debit card etc) or advise us of when we can take

payment with the card details we hold on our system.

Unless you contact us within SEVEN DAYS of the above date with your firm proposal

of payment your file will be passed to our Collections and Litigation office for a

decision to be made as to the next course of action in recovering your debt. This will

incur more charges for missed payments, letters and interest. If you have paid the

amount owed in full or made an arrangement with us about the repayment of your debt

before you receive this letter, please ignore this letter.

If you are experiencing financial hardship please contact us to discuss the matter, this

may prevent further action being taken.

Please be advised that until you contact us your file will be processed in the usual

manner, as laid out in your signed agreement.

Please Call 01756 707306 for our Collections Dept, who will be happy to help.

*** Please Note, Default charges will apply ***

Yours faithfully

Wage Day Advance Ltd

Im going around in circles here, can someone please advise where i can take this to get it resolved.

Please help, many thanks

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

MY NEXT RESPONSE:

Dear ******,

Thank you for the letter but we are going around in circles here. I don't know why you have sent it to me because I am in contact with you on a daily basis, you are totally and clearly informed of my situation and I am trying so hard to set up an arranged payment plan with you, in order for me to pay you back but you are being totally unreasonable and making this impossible for me to do.

Unless you agree to a payment plan of some sort, I will include you in with my non priority debts, and you will receive a token payment of £1 per month until I am in a position to increase payments after my current situation improves. I will also be looking forward to hearing the views of Trading standards as to the unfair manor you have dealt with this issue.

As detailed in my original e-mail to you, I would like to reitterate the following points for the 2nd time and highlighted my main points :

There will be no money in my account available for you to take your payments (scheduled payment was 31/08/11) due to account closure

No attempt should be made to take payment as this will incur further issues I have already and hinder repayment to you

I do wish to set up a repayment plan with you

I ask that all charges / interest are frozen to aid a fast repayment of the loan

Must only be contacted on via my personal mobile number, letter or email

Never contact me on my work number as this will jeopardise my employment

Only telephone me between 5pm and 9pm Monday to Sunday

The e-mails I have already sent you show how I have contacted you over the past week or so to inform you of my situation, yet I have still not received any clear communication regarding setting up a payment plan. Nor have I witnessed any concerns regarding my situation, confirmation that you will not attempt to take funds from my account or confirmation that interest will be frozen and no further charges applied to my account.

After contacting Trading Standards via Consumer Direct, I have also read and been made aware of CPUTR and will be following everything closely to ensure that your company follows the legislation set out. I look forward to speaking with you soon regarding setting up a payment plan to enable full and final settlement of my loan over the coming months.

Regards,

I do wish to sort this matter, so again please get back to me soon, regarding setting up a payment plan to enable full and final settlement of my loan over the coming months.

Regards

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

UPDATE :-

Received a txt message yesterday saying " please call our collections department on 01756 ****** ASAP to discuss your account and prevent further action being taken, Wage Day Advance Ltd."

I called them and was planning to say, do not txt me and please only deal with me in writing, you have a number of emails regarding my account so read them and then respond.

I was asked to wait 1 minute while he checked what I said was true. He came back to me, asking a question relating to my court fines, I replied by stating I'm not discussing that issues nor will I be sending you the requested info about it, HE REPLIED" YOUR RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE TO DISCUSS THAT NOR DO I NEED TO SEE IT".

Within seconds of saying that he then agreed to a re payment plan of £50 for the next 3 months via standing order which I had proposed to them and we will review the account after the 3rd payment has been made. He will be emailing me confirmation of this telephone conservation, I will check the details when they arrive and UPDATE all again.

I hope this thread is helping others, please feel free to add you views, if I can help others with the same issues, Im more than happy.

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

Details of the email I received within minutes of coming of the phone:-

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent contact.

We have agreed on 3 monthly payments to be made via standing order to the following bank details:

******** Bank

Account Name: Wage Day Advance Ltd

Sort Code: **-**-**

Account Number: ********

Customer Reference: *********** (please quote when setting up your standing order)

Please be aware your balance from the 30th September will be £687.48 which includes £51.48 interest, which I have frozen for you from today’s date, and also a £36 default charge.

We will allow a few days after the last working day for your payment to be received.

Regards

IF YOU REMEMBER I ONLY BORROWED £480 LOAN + 1 MONTH INTEREST £120 = £600 , THEY CLEARLY WANT £687.48. SO MY BATTLE ISN'T JUST YET OVER !!!!!!

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

MY REPLY :-

Hi WDA

Thank for you the email regarding my repayment plan.

I have noticed that you have the outstanding amount at £687.48.

This is not the amount in which I am agreeing to. I am prepared to pay back the £480 plus 1 months interest of £120 making a total of £600. Can you please reply to confirm this and also state that the amount is frozen and will NOT be incurring further charges or add interest.

I look forward to receiving you confirmation of this showing the repayments agreed with due dates.

Kind Regards

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07

MCOL - Issued 13/12/06

MCOL- Sent 12/12/06

S/Ment rec - 4/11/06

Prelim sent - 6/11/06

BARCLAYS LOAN:

BLACK HORSE:

SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

Prem sent 11/12/06

S/Ments Rec - 5/12/06

RECEIVED THIS MORNING:-

Dear *******,

Thank you for your email.

We are unable to waiver the interest and charges which have accrued as on the 30ths August we did advised you to contact us as soon as the direct debits returned, however we didn’t hear anything until the 7th.

I have agreed to freeze the interest as it is so no further interest will be accrued throughout the payment plan, but that is all I am able to do.

Regards

NATIONWIDE:

WON - 26/10/06

Acknowledged - 25/10/06

MCOL Issued - 24/10/06

MCOL Sent - 23/10/06

LBA sent 01/09/06

Prelim Sent - 07/08/06

BARCLAYS BANK:

AQ sent 25/1/07