moonstar1981

Lloyds TSB Asset Finance Help Needed Statue Barred?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

I'm a newbie and after some help please :) I'm trying to get me credit file back in shape after some mispent youth and I've done some research but just need some specifics.

I have a debt on my credit file through the above for 1,692 pounds and it states that it is reported on my file until April 2012. However the account was opened in October 2001 and I defaulted on payment after about 12 months of a 2 year loan. I have not since had any communication, acknowledged. paid to or confirmed anything towards this debt.

How can I get them to realise it's statue barred? There claiming the default date as April 2006, and since May 2010 they have been putting a black default on my credit file?

Any one help me out?

Thanks

Chris

Hi

Sorry you were missed.

Are you saying you stopped paying in 2002?

If so, this is definitely SB even if LTSB delayed by 4 years to place the default.

Whenever an account falls into default, the creditor is supposed to file a default as soon as possible and certainly within 6 months.

Are they saying a payment was made between 2002 and 2006?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE