Gemmasdad v HSBC

gemmasdad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope this is the right thread to post in. Great site, great advice. Got my 6yrs statements from HSBC, how kind they didn't cash the chq for £10. Have now sent my letter using the template from the site requesting a refund of £4594 in charges. Feedback from someone who emailed me off this site was that I had already made a mistake asking for £1021 in interest at 8%apr. Whoops- thought I had read all the FAQs, but have already cocked up !! I hope this will not jeopordise any chances of refund on some technicality

What I would do is when you submit your next letter send the amended schedule of charges (one without the 8%) and alter the amount on the letter accordingly. A lot of people make this mistake.

Boo

• Confused 1

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

• 4 weeks later...

OK I sent the LBA and had no response . I got a reply on 20th October from HSBC to my FIRST letter saying they would not pay up as it is all part of their Ts & Cs. The 14 days has now lapsed since the LBA so I have filed a claim with Money Claim online using your template. The fee was £250 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they pay up now- if not its off to Court we go.