urgent !! £180 pcn/baliffs .. cctv fback wheels in boc=x junc for 10 secs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In feb i got a pcn for my back wheels being in a box junc in Euston rd for 10secs , i appealed and lost with the ajudicator stating although the offence was minor it still took place.

i got my MP involved and she arranged i pay by instalments with the LT but i never knew about it up until i got another notice saturday warning me to pay £180 or the baliffs are coming round. The cars in my daughters name and i own everything so i told them that.

i was meant to have gone to a tribunal but didnt get the letter. so they decided i should pay in my absence

ive written to them stating all this but they ignore me and just sent threats to pay or else.

is there anything i can do as ive got 14 days to respond from now

Edited by carolbarrow
sorry about header spelling

How old is she? Technically the owner or 'keeper' is liable for the penalty which will usually be the person on log book unless proven otherwise. If motability have put your daughters name on the logbook v5 then all the letters etc should have been addressed to her, is this the case?

she hasnt got a drivers license and doesnt know how to drive, her cond has made her sight bad its a rare condition.

im a named driver on the insurance and i tried to expain to the LT that i had a lot on my mind i have my 2 g/kids both under 4 living with me court case was pending etc so im a carer for 3 and id just moved back to london after living 20 yrs in ****ty brighton(my opinion of course)

i didnt know the rules of a box junction and was trapped i couldnt drive to the left as its a bus lane and the right is an island and there was traffic lights ahead, i would have never known my back wheels were in a box junction on moving ish traffic

It would seem all is above board as it has been to the adjudicator and you lost, so you do owe the money. If you ensure the blue badge is in the car at all times they are not allowed to remove it to pay the debt nor are they allowed to take any of your goods only your daughters items can be seized. I would contact the debt collectors and explain you financial circumstances mention and request they accept the payment oer installments as previously agreed. Tell them your daughter is disabled and has little that can be seized to satisfy the debt as the car is leased and they may see sense and accept payment over a few months rather than not at all.

she hasnt got a drivers license and doesnt know how to drive, her cond has made her sight bad its a rare condition.

im a named driver on the insurance and i tried to expain to the LT that i had a lot on my mind i have my 2 g/kids both under 4 living with me court case was pending etc so im a carer for 3 and id just moved back to london after living 20 yrs in ****ty brighton(my opinion of course)

i didnt know the rules of a box junction and was trapped i couldnt drive to the left as its a bus lane and the right is an island and there was traffic lights ahead, i would have never known my back wheels were in a box junction on moving ish traffic

Sadly it has gone way beyond the contesting the 'offence' all you can do now is try to sort it out with the baliffs as cheaply as possible,

• 1 year later...