PCN received in unmarked bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Friends,

I have received a PCN for parking in resident permit area. My concern is there was no marked bay on this road and the lines were not clearly visible. On all other roads close to this the bays were properly marked. There was a board on the opposite side of the road few metres away from where I parked which displayed resident permit holders only between 9am and 5.30pm monday to saturday. I parked the car at 5pm and received a PCN at 5.09pm

I am attaching the pictures which I have taken and the PCN. Kindly advice me regarding the appeal and what wordings should I put in.

Regards

Kash

The only way this can be enforced is if it is in a CPZ. I cannot see any signage (or markings) which can make the PCN valid.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Was the sign facing incoming vehicles as they turned into the road (ie, in the same way a no-entry sign would be), or was it at the kerbside, facing into the road like a regular parking sign?