amy_louise

Payday Express - CONFUSED!!! **

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2650 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys, Just a quick one:

Had a loan with Payday Express in May, couldnt afford to repay the loan in June, ive been emailing them ever since to set up a repayment plan and havent had any reply what so ever, i am constantley recieving calls from them, at least 7 times a day! Last week they send me a text message saying they were sending doorstep collectors in the next 3 days between the hours of 7AM and 8PM and they sent me this is an email aswell.

Today they have sent me a letter dated 22/08/2011 saying the following:

PAYDAY EXPRESS - FINAL NOTICE

Your outstanding balance is £255.00

Next action to be take by you: PAY THE DEBT IN FULL within 10 days of postmark

- Cash at any money shop store

- Debit card by calling our office on either of our free phone numbers

- Cheque/Postal orders, to the address below

Failure to clear your account balance will result in you being issued with a Default Notice served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Default account information is registered with a credit bureau and recorded against your credit files.

Failure to clear your account balance may result in;

Enforcement action to recover this debt in the Count Court, which may lead to an attachment of earnings order to deduct payments direct from your salary by your employer, or bailiffs seizing goods from your property.

Payday Express instruct a Debt Collection Agency, which may result in a visit to your home to collect the debt personally.

YOU MUST CONTACT US IMMEDITLEY IF YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT TO REMAIN WITH PAYDAY EXPRESS. CALL NOW to discuss this matter with one of our account managers.

I just dont know what im supposed to do with this now, they dont reply to my emails and they say i refuse to speak to them!!! Does anyone know why they havent defaulted me already? i thought as soon as the 30 days are up they default you straight away?

Any help would be amazing!

did you ever get this sorted? i recieved the same email today and i am going threw exactly the same as you with them?