CCJ On mine and father Credit Report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4617 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there first time post here as i am at a loss as what to do, let me try to explain. I hop this is posted in correct area

Basically recently just moved area and needed guarantor for a flat so ask my dad and was happy to do it, has excellent credit record (or so we thought), Basiclly it turns out there are CCJ's for £100 on both mine and his reports, stemming back from 2007 from the dvla for i a car that i owned and was not sorned, aparntely, i dispute that as i scrapped the vehicle filled in nessary paper work, and thought was done with, obiously not. It has now come back to haunt me, and my father who share a similar name i am JohnPaul (As It is Written) he is John.

So Northampton court has Issued us both with a CCJ, now i am not to fussed about the one for on my account at the moment, but i will be looking it to that at a later date, as letting agent are happy as long as my father is clear. how ever the one on my fathers is more important to do something about, as i risk loosing the £414 admin fee for holding the flat and credit checks etc and ofcourse loosing the flat...

So any advice would be greatfully welcomed to assit me in this matter, like what should i be doing, and who is responceable for removing the CCJ off of my fathers account as it is obviously a mistake, at the time of the CCJ with both lived at different addresses, and there is a 30year age gap between us, andmy father had lived at his address for 25years at the time of the CCJ, not mail was sent to either of us about this, so as you can imagine this has come as quiet a shock to the pair of us.

Thankyou kindly for any Advice in advance

JohnPaul