my 2nd iuc . what next.how do i get a copy of tapes

sunflower183
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had my second iuc today and i am left feeling mentally exhausted,humiliated, and like a second class citizen.To update people HB said they did not recieve letter i sent in to notify c of c that i had started work, so they say its fraud, apparantley iit is going to their "mamager" to see what they are going to do . What has angered me so much is apparantly In his opinion people on a "low income"should not be able to go on holiday, and the fact that i do i lead an affluent life style. Can you believe the cheek of him , i told him in not so many words that that was a terrible thing to say and i cant believe i was hearing it come out of his mouth, that he thinks disabled people are not entitled to an holiday. I AM SO ANGRY that someone in his position has that opinion, am i over reacting here or what.

copies of the transcripts will normally be released to you if they decide to prosecute

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

Sorry but i'm abit confused now, can i request a copy of tapes , and will they send me a copy regardless of wether they are going to prosecute or not.If i request a copy before they make the decision will this get their back up so to speak and influence them to try for prosecution.My case seems to be a case of my word against theirs, i sent the letter explaining c of c , they say they didnt recieve it , hence overpayment i'm now paying back. The interviewer said they were still considering wether to prosecute or not, i believe a prosecution will result in me losing my job as i am crb checked every 3 years (i work in a school).

• 4 weeks later...

Well i have good news i am not being prosecuted, but i do have to pay the overpayment back, which is fair enough . what a relief. However i did request a copy of the tapes before i knew of outcome, our letters must have crossed in the post . they have said i can not have a copy of the tapes because they are not prosecuting me . Is that correct?