BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3086 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all lingus here,i too had the misfortune to use these ,my £400 is now £1255!,they say i ignore them,i,ve sent letters and emails ,letters dont get signed for and emails get blocked,i,ve got oft,ombudsman,my mp and camden trading stndars all involved all of which so far they have ignored,also i,ve been off work since july 1st with stress and anxiety and i didnt think under the justice act 1970 they are allowed to hassle you,also i get daily txts fro gogetloan then form ndr then emails fro gogetloan then emails from non existent people at ndr,where is their complience,i hope they take me to court ,i will love it ,any input greatly appreiciated.

all you owe is the org debt minus any payments already made + one months int

they can charge you no more

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

hi people,can anyone help with this ,i,ve just noticed on email sent to me on august 9th from go get loan.that per the terms of the conract between speed credit and yourself!! sorry who never heard of them and thought my loan was off gogetloan aka toothfairy? this is surely not right? i haven,t got a clue who i,m dealing with and is agaisnt guidelines,the paperwork clearly states creditor is gogetloan,please help,

i have created your own thread

please stop hi-jacking other peoples

as advised above is your guide

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

hi guys can any one with a bit more knowledge help out,ive just recieved 2 emails from gogetloans for differing amounts at 5.21am ,!! surely that is agaisnt guidelines of reasonable times to contact,also i keep getting emails from ndr,saying they now have file,so again i ask that is surely another breach? multiple companies contacting?please help having real trouble understanding who,s doing what,thanks

Report each email separately to the OFT and Trading Standards and remind the OFT they have told Toothfairy off before for using multiple names.

It is the same company using different names that is the offence here, the time of the email indicates they are operating an offshore help centre somewhere.....

hi all,lingus again,its all silly now,ad letter from ndr sat 10sept,blah,blah,then letter of instruction saying marshall hoares now legally own debt,then a further email from the hoares,marshall hoares now block my contact says http 404 cannot be found,strangely their website for address in tunbridge comes up as area services? hoares po box dosn,t exsist and ndr po box is a paper manufacturer in somerset, at my wits end now as what to do next oft seem to be dragging their feet having already warned them,also all 3companies are not responding to cca and ombudsman requests,they must be truly stupid,the struggle continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!