Fredrickson Pay and their Client Arrow International

fizzi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At this point there is just a possibility that the debt is SB,we need a little more info,so there is no need to contact CCCS,Nationaldebtline etc,if they where involved at this stage it is possible that you would confirm the existence of a debt,which is not what is trying to be achieved.

Avoidance of paying genuine debts is not what we are about, however if within the framework of the law ie.. in this case Arrow who are greedy purchasers of Statute Barred debts (polite) which means they are trying to extract money from people who do not have to pay any monies legally,the operative word is legally

FS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good point P1.

not sure who post #23 is aimed at? ?

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Hi again thanks for the advice I have followed it and sent these fredrickson people a cca request with the postal order. I have now received a letter from arrow global thanking me for informing them of a different address? and asking me to send them two proofs of ID? and they have returned my postal order.

I don't know what they are playing at I asked for the CCA from fredrickson and I certainly didn't inform them of an address change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I personally think that CCA requests should be sent to the debt owner (in this case Arrow) and not to the DCA. I also see no harm in you sending them the id they require, after all, you wouldn't want any fraud being perpetrated would you? Tghere are those that conceal their signatures though on the premise that creditors often mock up credit agreements. In these days of recons being enforceable though I wonder why they should bother? Anyway, others may post up here with different views to my own.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Ok, Freds are playing silly bug*ers

re do the request and send the minimum

id required.

Get proof of posting.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

IMHO all that is being asked is ID to

prove the right to request personal data

I would like to be assured that if Mr x requested

my data that the holder of such data would want

strict proof of my ID.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

What I don't understand is this, why are they stating I informed them of a change of address? and not responding to the CCA request? Pretty straight forward really. If they can send me letters stating they are taking action against me surely they know who I am and where I live?

I really don't want to be sending anything else with my personal details to these very dubious people. I might send them a letter asking them when I informed them of an address change, would there be any point?

There seems to be a question of changes of

address etc needing confirmation:wink:

There seems to be a question of changes of

address etc needing confirmation:wink:

That smells of trickery to me..... designed to reel a person in nicely. If OP has never informed them of such an address, then the letter makes no sense.... unless they're not sure who they're chasing.... in which case, it's up to them to make sure they have the right person and not the other way around.

That's the point I'm trying to make.

:-)

Has there been any change of address at all

since Freds contacted you or at any point if the address

you sent the CCA to Freds is dfferent from

the one Arrow holds that is the reason for

the ID requirement if not write your letter.

I don't really see what the problem is with asking someone to prove their i.d. sorry.

I've never had a change of address. So exactly what needs verifying? Am I who I say I am ? Makes a lot of sense, why should i need to provide them with information they clearly already have and if they don't have my details why are they chasing me? Is it normal to randomly pursue anybody?

I've never had a change of address. So exactly what needs verifying? Am I who I say I am ? Makes a lot of sense, why should i need to provide them with information they clearly already have and if they don't have my details why are they chasing me? Is it normal to randomly pursue anybody?

Write stating to them that all previous correspondence have been sent to this address therefore there is no need for any further proof of residence - Unless of course that all correspondence have been sent contravening privacy laws? informing people about information without checking they are the correct receipiant.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Exactly.... :-)

Some companies do go on phishing trips though, yes.