BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3212 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi, just wondering if anyone can help me. had equita round yesterday, for 3 unpaid PCN's, 2 of which my ex partner recieved, as long story short, was working as a market manager at a christmas market, and had his car on site, and got a ticket, but was told by someone who worked at the council that he could challenge it and wouldnt have to pay. The other was my fault and I admit liability. We challeneged it 3 times but the council just wouldnt budge.

Now Equita, want £409 today for ONE ticket. I do not have that kinf of money, I am a single mum on my own, and 2 of the tickets are not mine, but the car is regesitered in my name so I know that I am liable.

So far I have visited CAB - they tried but he wouldnt budge an inch, read lots of advice on here and a bailiff advice site but there is so much to go through.

I have sold the car to my mum and got a reciept, and am about to send to log book off so its in her name.

I have hidden the car, wouldnt be impossible to find, but its out of view, and not on my drive.

I will be calling him in a little while to try and get a breakdown of charges.

My question is, is there anything else I can do? I am sat here nervous waiting for a knock at the door!

Many thanks for any advice that you can give me.

Just to update, I have also contacted the council whole issued the charges by email as have no money and no credit on my phone, but it said they would get back to me in ten days!