Ambrose Wilson CCA

whitsend
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4632 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently received a reply from Ambrose Wilson, after I sent a CCA requiest to Mackenzke Hall. They have sent me a copy of their recent crredit agrreement and a copy of ;the credit agreement from August 2004 when the account was originally opened. Neither are signed or dated, and according to their letter they are true copies and they do not have to provide a copy of the executed agreement. Bother copies have been filled in by hand with my name and address. They have also sent me a breakdown of all the admin charges and interest charges since 2004. Are they correct in their letter saying they do not need to provide a copy or any other proof of a customers actual signature.

Hi Witsend,

I’m afraid so nowadays!! But don’t loose hope, I have gone through the same process as you and am using it to my advantage.

From what they have provided, it means that Ambrose Wilson don’t have an executable credit agreement on file. Keep pressing Ambrose Wilson for the agreement and they will eventually send a letter stating that "they are unable to locate it at the moment" and that "accordingly, and until we do, we accept that the debt is unenforceable."

As soon as you get this, copy and send it to the DCA that’s chasing and they should back off.

In the meantime, think about putting a claim in for a refund of your charges + interest in restitution. If you can, wait until your refund exceeds your balance and then claim.

I will be posting my progress in the near future.

Hope this helps.

Regards…Turnaround

Hi claim back in same way as with loans and credit card charges, have a look at the success section for Littlewoods and J.D.Williams or my signature my claims are m=now 4 to 5 years ago but the same still applies for accounts started before April 2007.

dpick