Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3449 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am chasing some PPI refunds from Lloyds on behalf of my mother and I cannot believe the utter disregard that Lloyds TSB Customer Care team have for their customers. They told me that if the refund which was offer to my parents at the beginning of July was being paid by cheque then they would have at least another 8 week wait and if they want to call in and provide their bank details (they bank with Lloyds) the payment would take another 21 working days!!!!

I asked what their procedures were regarding making refunds and was told a whole load of gibberish and the chap I spoke to actuall said "to be honest I am not here to please you":-x and this is someone in their customer care team!!!!

Can anyone tell me if there is an email address I can put a complaint to and a contact, I have already requested a call back from his manager but am so angry I would like to put my thoughts regarding the treatment myself and my parents have received. I am also aware of other cases with Lloyds like this as my friend is having the same trouble. All she gets told is that they have a backlog and the money will be with them when it is!!!

and dont forget to charge them the extras days interest at their rate too!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...