Can I get this Black Cloud Lifted?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Black Horse never stop it’s wearing me down. My other half has been out of work since May he is trying hard to get a new full time job but no joy yet. To make ends meet both he and I are doing either overtime or additional casual work to meet out outgoings.

We have a second mortgage a secured loan with Black Horse it’s not the first time this loan has been in arrears about 10 years ago we ended up in court but we made an arrangement and were not evicted and eventually repaid all the arrears and got back on top of everything.

At the moment we are just over the equivalent of 2 payments behind I called them as soon as we knew that OHs income was stopping and they agree to half payments for two months. Now they won’t continue that arrangement unless we send in 3 months statements for all our accounts I did do a budget planner over the phone but they said I had more disposable income and should pay 75% of the amount but again they will only agree with the bank statements. OH does not want to send his (even I haven’t seen it). I have £3K in my account that I’ve borrowed from a relative because our central heating is bust and I must get it fixed before the weather turns cold. If I send the statement in BH are going to want that money!

It is quite likely that I can pay the full amount this month but I can’t agree that just in case funds don’t come in as then they will say I have broken my promise.

I’ve told them we are both trying for extra money but we don’t know exactly when that will come in so they won’t agree anything and they text me every week, leave messages on my mobile, call my home number and send letters. They never leave me alone and it’s so wearing when we are doing everything we can to pay what’s due.

Hi, fill in the affixed budget sheet and see how it compares with what information they requested from you (it calculates automatically as you fill it in). You are under no obligation to send them bank statement if you send them a budget sheet. Your private finances are your business.

Budget Sheet.xls

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 1 month later...

Back in the middle of August I sent Black Horse a budget sheet, things calmed down for a while. My husband has found, and started his new job but as he has not worked a full month yet we wont know until the end of this month exactly how much will go into his bank and there has been quite a lot of recent expenses we have incurred actually looking for work such as printer ink, paper postage, travel to interviews, coffees etc with contacts who can influencing his chances of getting a job.

I told this to BH but immedately I was under pressure to agree payment plan which I'm not yet in a possition to do. They are still asking for bank statements which I'm sure that they just want to use to go thorugh and tell me I should cancell this or that pay more etc.

I've been ill with Labryinthisis which means I'm off work very dizzy can't drive it's hard to walk in a straight line. They've been calling mobile, and home texting many times a day, they spoke to my sister who was helping me here she told them I was at the hospital haveing tests but they still insist I call them back the same evening which I'm in no state to do. Now they have instructed a firm called Credit Style Ltd who are even worse. I picked up my moblile and took a call from a number I did not reconise because I thought it might be my husband calling from his new work phone. Turned out in the end it was Credit Style some woman starts a conversation with how are you? Says her name & I'm trying to place it could have been hospital or anything, but were well into the conversation before she asks me to confirm ID and wants me to give authority for them to talk to OH. So I say if your instructed by BH then you will know this is a joint ac anyway so you dont need my authority. Oh no she tells me its just you. At the time I was so dazed I was prepared to belive her, but it's nonsense of course.

I want to send in a letter of complaint about harrisment I know there is one for unsecured credit but it does not seem quite right in the circumstances. I'm guessing were about 2 payments behind but the letters they send don't give sufficent information they just want to you call so they can bully you!

Any suggestions please.