Mazda Credit & Link Fnancial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, hope your all well!?

Ok, i will try and keep this as brief as possible.

• I bought a new car in September 2009 80% on finance, had it 10 months until i had a severe life threatening engine malfunction.
  • Dealers & Head office were no help and was not taking the case seriously.
  • I sought legal advice and appointed a litigation solicitor
  • This solicitor was on the case for about 6 months, and in this time he strongly advised that because no parties are listening to what i am saying that i cease my payments to Mazda credit, which obviously i did (At the time i would listen to him as the firm has all regulated certificates etc)
  • When i realised the advice given by the solicitor was stupid and incorrect he had disappeared!! because the solicitors firm had all my files we agreed to appoint someone else but clear off the outstanding money owed to the solicitor because of the troubles he caused.
  • By this time, Mazda credit sold the debt onto Link Financial.
  • Now, Link financial didn't contact me for months even though i was contacting them!
  • they came to me with a demand for the full payment which i laughed at because i couldn't afford.
  • I tried to come to an arrangement with them for a monthly payment but they refused on 2 occasions.
  • My last attempt was a desperate one to stop them taking me to court,
  • i am now paying £100 more than my original agreement with Mazda credit.
  • Now, my credit file is damaged - being it was in excellent condition before this i am angry.

• I have tried to contact Mazda credit to try and get the file fixed,
  • they advised its nothing to do with them - so i tried with Link Financial they also advised they will not sort my credit file out
  • because i defaulted end of! even though i had proof that the previous solicitor told me to stop paying.

My question is....

Even though i am paying for the finance still to Link Financial and i still owe £10k of the £22k paid for the car,

if i were to cease payments for what-ever reason against Link Financial

- are they allowed to reposses the car even though i have paid half?

Many thanks in advance.

Mehdi