• Tweets

• you've already got a CCJ   they said either pay the judgement CCJ sum and as long as this is within 28 days of the judgement date it wont then show [there is no fee] or fill out an N244 which has a fee of £255, but risk losing and paying the CCJ and your £255 fee + any court costs by the claimant in attending the set aside hearing if you lose.   so what did you do?    
    • Hi the following may be useful. (from the link you provided) the Company you are dealing with.   Home Furnishings U.K. Limited Rapyal Business Park Dewsbury Road Cleckheaton West Yorkshire BD19 5BT   Company Number: 04981075   Directors: Mr Mohammed Amjad, Appointed 1st Feb 2011 - Mr Sajid Hussain, Appointed 12th May 2005   Note: look at this link of their T&C: https://www.hf4you.co.uk/terms-and-conditions (why under '1. INFORMATION ABOUT US' is their Registered Office Address completely different to the below Companies House link Registered Office (Address posted above)?)   Companies House link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04981075/filing-history   Endole link: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/04981075-home-furnishings-u-k-limited   BizDb link: https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/home-furnishings-uk-limited-04981075/  
    • Hi and Welcome to CAG     I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum as you refer to " Loan Repayments "...perhaps you could expand to get a response to your problem. You refer to s.140 is this  a regulated CCA1974 agreement ?   Andy
    • you cant claim both   dx  
    • right slow down and follow the correct advice I've removed various links you have posted as they have obviously lead you up the wrong garden path to take since you started to sort this issue.   your story is extremely confusing because you have wrongly followed 1001 things that you shouldn't have done in the 1st place   by following that info to date you have confused things so badly that it very difficult to work out exactly what you have and haven't done to date.   I will summarise what I believe here has happened as its a lot simpler to sort your issue than what you have done to date however there might be questions yet to be answered BEFORE we can recommend what you should do next.   to me it looks like you have received a council Penalty charge notice [fine] AND  a speculative invoice CCJ and have confused the two?   I say this because newlyns are bailiffs and they dont get involved in private parking ticket matters. and the figure of £359.63 is NOT correct as it doesn't i bet correspond to the total of the sum claimed on the UKCPM claimform?   so you've not actually paid off the CCJ to newlyns but another council penalty charge notice not related at all to the CCJ this makes sense as your mention a second fine from UKCPM [which in not a fine]   please bear with us we need to see...   the original UKCPM windscreen ticket the notice to keeper from UKCPM. any letter from newlyn that you have.   scan these up to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY. read upload   as for the CCJ. im pretty sure you are getting the streets mixed up between the council pcn and the UKCPM speculative invoice one/CCJ   you haven't paid the CCJ within 28days therefore even if you pay it now it wont be removed   the only way to get the CCJ removed is to set it aside. however ..have you a copy of the claimform and the judgement CCJ? too
  • Our picks

droopzjnr

Late Payment Markers - Removal from Credit Report

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

First of all, I hope I am posting in the right forum/subject if not please let me know.

I am in the process of reviewing my credit report as it is beginning to look like in the near future my girlfriend and I will be looking to apply for a mortgage and I have a few things on my credit report I'd like to clear up.

On my credit report (with both experian and equifax) it shows my HSBC current account (recently closed) as having 2 late payment markers showing one 2 seperate occassions. After some digging I found out that these were actually not a 'late payment' but actually on one occassion where a direct debit had been returned unpaid and another where a cheque had been returned unpaid - blatantly down to a lack of attention as I use one account for bills and another for day to day spending. Now I have written to HSBC regarding this however they have came back and said that they are well within their rights to do so (experian have confirmed this) but I really do feel like this is a mis-respresentation of my financial status - it's not like my accounts even went overdrawn, they wern't given the chance to do so!

It might also be worth mentioning I found one of these late payment markers before back in 2009, wrote to the bank and as a gesture of goodwill had it removed, however they now state they have done this once and can not be done again. I feel really frustrated as no other high street bank currently uses this practice and therefore it is unfair treatment by banking with them. Do I have any rights with regards to this? :|

At first I thought I might have found my solution on here but I have just realised defaults are different from late payment markers. I would really appreciate any help from anyone who has dealt with the same situation or knows someone who has.

Many Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi, This is not a misrepresentation of your

financial status,it is a true reflection of the

conduct of the account, if the bank has to return a cheque

or a direct debit unpaid because it would take the account

OD then it must be reflected in the credit report, as the report

has to be accurate.

The bank may relent once but if further instances occur then

they are obliged to record the true status of the account.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I believe it to be a misrepresentation. If it said bounced cheque or returned direct debit I would accept this. But it does not. It claims I am '1 late payment' on my credit agreement.

Also I do believe it to be unfair as how can one high street bank conduct their reporting differently to another?? It has happened with my other bank account provider, and nothing has appeared whatsoever.

The simple fact is that if there are not enough funds

in an account to pay the DD or a cheque on the due date

it's a late payment as you say banks each have their

own rules, the next time if it were to happen with your other bank they

may well do the same.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: