missed call on my phone... from bryan carter?!

sarahlloyd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here's an interesting one. I've taken to putting my phone on silent when I'm at work so I can effectively ignore marketing calls and such like.

Just checked and I had a missed call from 01932 833 907. A bit of googling leads me to Crellins Carter solicitors. It appears to be Bryan Carter's direct line.

Somewhat confused - not had any communication from his lot or any of the DCAs who he trolls for.

Am I right in thinking something isn't correct here - just feels wrong.

Wait to see what comes in writing...

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

checked my file, there are no new additions.

Not dealing with any DCAs at the moment, which is why I'm confused.

Also confused as it's not the normal number that his "people" use to call others?