Should I complain or would it make it worse?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am wondering if I should complain to my current personal injruy solicitor about my nervous breakdown claim or would the matter get worse?

I am greatful they took it on as most people don't like that claim

I sought some time ago; around May 2010.

I feel I need to complain as lost nearly £15,000 and lot of money after tax.

It is still on going but I have been told lot of causation issues not told what they are.

I answered all questions asked there were 19

I asked in May 2010 if I should pursue an employment constructive dismissal and discrimination claim same time in conjunction had not got single reply, once solicitors email and letter were blank. They did not put their out of office on telling me they were away. I said should I pursue employment claim as well - not even we do not know. I was told stress being factored.

I was about to phone; two weeks before my hearing aids got built up with wax and stopped working; I am unable to use phone without hearing aids; they came back day after the ET1 was due for submission

I was not told by personal injury solicitors case passed to another case holder making me think done something wrong

Last written letter Feb 2011

I have said I am prepared to see physiatrist to prove the former employer made me ill

Had the PHR Dec 2010; the judge said if it had been in time it would have been a good valid claim

Former employer refusing to deal with the personal injury side any further e.g. not following personal injury protocol which is different to employment law I know. CAB told me to carry on personal injury stress claim

Thanks

Hello again Andrew. I don't know the answer to your questions. I do think though that if you have a problem with the lawyer, it could be a question for a legal forum.

Or you might have a chat with the legal ombudsman's office about the service you're not happy with.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum