how do i cancel orange broadbans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive been trying to cancel the above as the service im receiving is shocking, ive not on contract as ive been with them since 512mb dial up days when they were freeserve.

ive rang numerous times but got the our reps are all busy message and i cant find an email add for them.

some help please

it there not a portal on their website?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes there is but they dont acknowlege receipt and take no further action, when you ring the 0844 t/phone number and go through all the rubbish and get to the cancellation button all of a sudden all the reps are busy and you are asked to ring back

Who are you wishing to move your broadband to?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just read your message. I'm current Orange customer and had their laptop deal in 2007 with 24mth contract, obviously now expired. Tried to leave last year but they insisted on things in writing etc. Also I left BT and service cannot be provided without BT line. In the end I cancelled DD via bank and then got attention from them and its now sorted.

Monyl

• 2 weeks later...

have emailed and spoken to the necc and also written to them cancelling dont have a contract been with them since they were freeserve

ive just received a letter stating that as ive cancelled my d/d theyre going to charge me extra. have read small print and it states that i must give them 10 days notice after new isp takes over which was 25/08/2011 now my monthly runs from 3 to 3,

my emails etc are still acessable do you think orange are going to try one on, they are after part of t mobile now