Bank charges..

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3406 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Over the years I've had a number of accounts with a number of banks.

Egg, Barclays, Halifax capital one, to name four.

I'm currently with a debt management program (Via Gregory pennington) and was wondering what the status of the bank charges were? (Are we still able to claim) I started to claim vs the Halifax, but moved a number of times, and forgotten all about it.

Hi

Current account charges are sadly a non-starter now.

Credit Cards and Loans are still up for grabs though.

Regards

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I've had four Credit Cards and two loans, but over six years ago now,

Does the six year limit still apply to CC's and loans?

Hi

You can go back further than 6 years using S32(1)© Limitations Act 1980.

Get claiming (and familiarise yourself with S32 by reading around the bank forums)

Regards

ims

• Confused 1

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Is it the same form, The reclaim bank charges form?

I know I have to send the £10 off to each bank for the complete history I have with them, to which they have 40 days to provide me the details, which is the first step.

For a new guy, this forum is a little hard to navigate.:|

Hi

When you say "Form" do you mean SAR template? In any event, the SAR template is here....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?552-Data-Protection

Make sure you put in a paragraph to state that this request is not limited to just six years data, you want everything they hold including statements, agreements and full transaction history.

The forum is a little daunting to start with because it is so big. However, with any reclaim members are encouraged to do a lot (and I mean a lot) of reading and research around the forums as there is a huge amount of information here..

There are great people around CAG who can and will help you but you need to gain knowledge as well because you need to put yourself in a position of strength.

And don't forget that you must work on the assumption that you will have to appear before a judge and therefore you must be confident in putting your case to him/her so you need to do some reading and research.

Regards

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Thanks IMS, The Judge is a little over welming but I do work for a a law film so I might be able to get a little help from them.

I'll be reading this forum before taking any "serious" action, again thank you for your help.

Thanks IMS, The Judge is a little over welming but I do work for a a law film so I might be able to get a little help from them.

Ah, so you're in a better position than most LOL

I'll be reading this forum before taking any "serious" action, again thank you for your help.

You're welcome

Just shout when you need anything further

Regards

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions