style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they claiming a walking Possession Fee then someone has signed the levy? As far as "vulnerability" issues are concerned, it is very rare that the Council or bailiff know of these when knocking on the door and the first they may know is when someone then tells them. However to claim on this proof must be provided to both Council & Bailiffs - I'm not defending them but Bailiffs are not Social Workers or medical experts although they may need their heads examining.

I wouldn't envy a psychiatrist who was tasked with pre-sentence reports on one of those bailiffs oldbill manages to get done, but seriously if there is a vulnerability, proof should be given to council and bailiffs at the earliest opportunity

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I thought as much. To be fair..the first bailiff was lovely...I spoke to him a few times after he had visited, and he hated Jacobs and their tactics. He no longer works for them as he "despised the ethics, or lack of", his words not mine! I think I have his number somewhere, I may call him and see if he wants to help get these leeches sorted.

The second charge, when they knew about her condition, has incurred charges.

Visit fee £24.50

2nd visit fee 18.00

Writing the complain letter tonight, so will update thread when anything is received back from them. Thanks again :-)

I thought as much. To be fair..the first bailiff was lovely...I spoke to him a few times after he had visited, and he hated Jacobs and their tactics. He no longer works for them as he "despised the ethics, or lack of", his words not mine! I think I have his number somewhere, I may call him and see if he wants to help get these leeches sorted.

The second charge, when they knew about her condition, has incurred charges.

Visit fee £24.50

2nd visit fee 18.00

Writing the complain letter tonight, so will update thread when anything is received back from them. Thanks again :-)

They knew about the vulnerability but did the second visit to bag £18, greedy scrotes, Formal Complaint is way forward, and maybe the OFT referral as explained by oldbill.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!