Can you refuse to work with someone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you did not get on with someone who you used to work who caused your illness can you refuse to work with that person or best to speak to management

Also. I have had two accidents and nervous breakdown, I have done a pre health screening. I am not allowed to stand for hour or more, no lifting. If I have given too much away can it cost me the job. I assume as I'm honest etc

Hello Andrew. If I remember rightly, you've got a new job now, am I right? Are you saying that someone from where you used to work has joined where you are?

I don't understand the bit about lifting, etc. I thought you'd left that employer?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi Honeybee

Update - my manager is much more people skill orentied; she asked who upset me instead of vice versa so she will make note. She told me not to worry about pre screening it is so they know how to cover me - but will not affect my job. She will not get them near me if they ever apply for a job there and I had reassurance I will be there next year

So glad no dole ever again