tax credits renewal help plz

claire99991
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok thats cool, i've nearly done an excel sheet for you It already does the sales - expenditure. Just need to get it to do an estimate!

All you will need to do is add in what stuff you get from each each month and it will calculate it for you. Hopefully i can get it into a nice excel sheet .

---------------

1st Donation made on the 8/3/11

hi sorry ive been so long as ive been figurering it out!

a few questions for you in the expendure why is it comming up twice eg i put in 98 and it comes up the same below is that taking it off twice?

also do you always click enable to add them up

also after 2011 is there another sheet for me to start again

reason the enable thing is there is so that it can do the estimation.

(otherwise the formula doesn't work :p)

Will check the double thing you mentioned

Any input is great .. as I would like to get it into a useful tool for alot of people ..

---------------

Sorry I should have explained - put your expenditure item on the left hand side and put the amount in for the current and it will total each month at the top .. Same for income/sales tab :) .

I will try to see if i can change the tick boxes so that they only need to be enabled for the estimation :)

incometest.jpgpencil.png

---------------

• 8 months later...

Hi im due tax creds on tuesday, i no ppl due them on monday and have recieved them today, i havent recieved any do you think with them being due tuesday they will still get paid tues? i would prefer it this way hate getting paid early anyway just dont want to panic about it all weekend. Thanks x

Hi im due tax creds on tuesday, i no ppl due them on monday and have recieved them today, i havent recieved any do you think with them being due tuesday they will still get paid tues? i would prefer it this way hate getting paid early anyway just dont want to panic about it all weekend. Thanks x

If you're due to be paid on the next working day anyway, that's when you'll receive your TC. Monday recipients will regularly receive their payments early at several points throughout the year, for obvious reasons. But you shouldn't.

You will probably be paid your TC due on Tues 5th June on Friday 1st June instead, though, because Mon 4th & Tues 5th June are both bank holidays.