Jump to content

Which benefit is for me


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I have been involved in two industrial accidents, for which I am 20 percent disabled on one


The other I fell off my chair they refused to investigate that also and I was doing more than I should e.g. no reasonable adjustments.. Can a second one be made for Industrial Injury Benefit on this and


I had a nervous breakdown in February 2010. Am I eligible to apply for ESA as I am restricted in lifting five reams of paper e.g. anything over 5 kilos. I am fine working sat down but if I stand for an hour or more my Sciatica from my slipped disc or is there another benefit for that



Link to post
Share on other sites

You may get DLA. Because you can't drive due to medical reasons (other than drugs or alcohol) you should be able to get a bus pass from your local council. You will need proof of disability (letter from GP / DVLA) and proof of address.


You may get ESA. However, the criteria changed in March and am not sure if you would actually get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...