1sun1shine-v-Muck Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved a letter today from mackenzie hall regarding a RBS credit card i am unsure of what brand name the card is under but from a phone call i recieved from them i am aware its from 2005 am i still able to request the origional credit agreement ? and does it work the same way as previously ? thanks

I have moved your post to a new thread for you. If you don't like the title, let me know.

As to Muck Hall, when was the last time any payment was made to this debt with RBS and has it done the rounds of DCA's before getting to Muck Hall

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

hi thanks for doing this for me, the last time a payment would have been made would have been at the latest in 07 as when they called me they told me the address it was origionally registered at and since then i have lives in spain ect ! the letter says they pursuers are arrow global ltd, origional creditor RBS so i am prusuming its done the rounds although this is the 1st letter recieved from any of them. i recieved the letter today 25th july and it says they want payment by the 28th

If i were you, I wouldn't admit anything to Muck Hall. They usually get the dregs from other DCAs who haven't been able to collect.

Ignore their peurile threats of paying by the 28th. It is just a threat, not a promise.

You could CCA them to see what they have(the rules have changed since you were last here) but I would be sending a 'prove it' letter first. This can be found (along with others) in the library (top left) If you want them to be sure of your position, head the letter ' I acknowledge no debt to you nor any company you claim to represent'

Usual rules apply

No signatures

Send by recorded delivery

Do you know if there is any late payment/overlimit charges on this account?

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

hi i am not aware of any charges on the account as i am unsure to who owns the origional debt

The charges would have been applied by RBS (if any)

i am not sure of charges but i have never had a credit card with a limit of more then £500 other then a halifax credit card which hs been delt with so i am presuming that there must have been some charges on the account previously