pinnacle insurance.(pppfor first national loan)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was involved(my partner really)in litagation with a loan company 1st national

he was made redundant and he had ppp so we asumed we would be ok

not the case

we were so close to loosing our house i also set off a chain of events that lead to severe hardship and depression

i had a new born baby at the time

pinnacle insurance wouldnt pay the monthly payments as my partners ex employer refused to have further correspondance but the origional documents sent were lost by them.

which meant that if it wasnt for my father (who lives near russia by the way)intervening i would have lost my house as they pulled out a repo order

this cant be right of fair

i still have documents from the time it was april 2002 my daughter was born may 2002 nice timing eh!

i spent most of that month stressing out

1)wintermare vs abbey

SETTLED £1901

• 2 weeks later...

I also had problems with pinnacle. I worked employed for a company 3-4 years ago and the company went bust. The owner skipped the country owing many hundreds of thopusands of pounds. I could not prove to the benefits people that i had no money and was made unemployed as we all had no paperwork, other than our word for it.

I tried to claim for my loan with Pinnacle PPI and they refused on the grounds that i needed to actively sign on unemployment benefit to prove that i was legally unemployed. Claim denied and therefore refused so i ended up not recieving any payments towards my loan and ended up with a claim for missed payments and taken to court in default. the court awarded costs and favored the loan company and i got a huge debt5. about £3300 punds.

I would not mind but it was for a suite from DFS that lasted 4 months and collapsed. had to be repaired 2 times and on the second time they managed to spilt the armchair with a one and half inch split in the leather.

they also strung me along for over 1 year with no compensation. Pinnacle are not worth the paper they are written on. Many letters never even helped in explaining that signing on is not the only proof of unemployment.

REWARDSNOW AND CREDITSCOREMATTERS ARE NOW GETTING THEIR COME UPPANCE, I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT

Grabby bank are the thorn in my side.

Claim issued 31st may 06

Served 5th june 06

Judgement obtained 20th june 06

Claim amount 1305.19 inc costs

CCA letter sent to Activ Kapital (now in default. 60+ days have passed)

CCa letter sent to Close management(21st june no response what so ever)

Data Protection Act letter sent to Black Horse(21st june no response so far)

Data Protection Act letter sent to First National(no response either.)

DFS has succumbed to my request for a new suite as the last one was not fit for purpose

All letters sent recorded and signed for.

yes please would love some help.

REWARDSNOW AND CREDITSCOREMATTERS ARE NOW GETTING THEIR COME UPPANCE, I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT

Grabby bank are the thorn in my side.

Claim issued 31st may 06

Served 5th june 06

Judgement obtained 20th june 06

Claim amount 1305.19 inc costs

CCA letter sent to Activ Kapital (now in default. 60+ days have passed)

CCa letter sent to Close management(21st june no response what so ever)

Data Protection Act letter sent to Black Horse(21st june no response so far)

Data Protection Act letter sent to First National(no response either.)

DFS has succumbed to my request for a new suite as the last one was not fit for purpose

All letters sent recorded and signed for.

• 2 years later...

I am having a similar problem to above. My partner has lost his job, however we are having problems with his employer. His employer says he has returned the forms to pinnacle but pinnacle state these were not received. We have requested the form to be sent to us so we can have these filled in and sent back recorded delivery, however the forms have still not been sent to us after numerous chase ups with pinnacle. We are now struggling to pay our mortgage. Any advice would be great!!!

• 10 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

1)wintermare vs abbey

SETTLED £1901

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks