Spam-v- Lloyds Tsb Mastercard 'Summary Judgement'

Spamalot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Not much to report at this stage other than I have a Lloyds Credit card and Bank account.

I had the credit card payments under arrangement through a DMP but when I sacked them for being useless Lloyds decided to demand full minimum payment and have whacked on full interest.

The account, according to the internet banking statement is closed and shows nil credit available and no credit limit but the monthly statements show a Credit limt of £xxxx and an available credit of £xxxx . They are updating my credit file regularly reflecting these details. To date I have been a good Spam and paid up regularly but I'm a bit miffed about the way they have treated me so I may start to make some waves...

Unfortunately I have been unable to open a parachute account thanks to my CCJ from Phoenix and the dodgy defaults from Halifax so I need to tread carefully on this one. :shock:

My reason for todays post is that I sent off a CA request to the address on the contact details Sticky for the Compliance Dept in Chatham and my

tracking on the Royal mail website shows it has been redirected.:(

Would anyone have a clue where it may have been redirected to?

I am wondering if this department is still at that address as mail is being redirected but being a newbie to the lloyds forum I'm still finding my way around.

Has there been any updates on contact details recently re SARs and CA requests?

:oops:

Sorry to be troublesome. :oops:

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spamalot,

I opened a parachute account with co-op just a basic account but it does give you a visa electron card. I also have a number of CCJs and defaults, they were not too worried about that.

HH

Thanks HH,

I tried the co-op and got a big fat no today :evil: it doesn't help that the CCJ I have is also being updated as defaults on my file by OC (HFC) and DCA (Marlin) so it looks like I've defaulted on nearly £25000 when it's actually £8000... Que sera and all that.:|

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I am shocked, was it a basic account you applied for. Believe me I thought I would never get an account with my credit record but they said yes.

HH

Yep... just a basic account ...no frills no overdraft....just somewhere to bank my salary etc... I shall just have to tread mega carefully with Lloyds.

I have my set aside hearing for the CCJ in August so if all goes well I shall sue for damages with regards to my rating.... but thats another story. ;)

Thanks again though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you tried the post office for an account?

FTD

Hi, and thanks for looking in.

I did look there originally but I couldn't see that they actually did a bank account as such... I only saw savings etc.

I think for the time being I am going to have to give up on the parachute idea as the more times my file is being accessed/viewed and the more knockbacks I'm getting the worse it seems to be.

As far as I'm aware I am not owed any bank charges from Lloyds as I always kept within my overdraft limit etc. so I won't be upsetting them by asking for money back.

I am just challenging the credit card so hopefully they won't be able to take the money out of my current account without my permission if I withold payment, but I'm not sure. :confused:

Can they take money out of a current or savings account to service a credit card or is it just loans and overdrafts where they can help themselves willy nilly?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can they take money out of a current or savings account to service a credit card or is it just loans and overdrafts where they can help themselves willy nilly?

I presume they would 'offset' from any account in the Lloyds group if the need arised

Absolutely nothing to do with Lloyds but I got my Official 'No' from the Co-op today and they included in the rejection letter the offer of a 'Cashminder' Account which I just applied for over the phone and was accepted!!

That must have been the one Hammy meant, I'd applied for 'Basic' previously.. Thanks Hammy..:)

The game is on again... although I've had no reply from my CA request and they haven't cashed the £1 cheque yet... (no point sending a postal order they've got my sig all over the place for the last 20 odd years.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Spam, should have said it was a "cashminder" account but I refer to it as a basic account. Had no problems with setting up DDs, Standing Orders and the visa electron card is great

Glad you got sorted.

Move your money quick before LTSB get their hands on it!.

HH

Hammy

another basic account you could have applied for is Basic Natwest account, we applied online over weekend and were accepted only requested identification details so im sure no credit check was done, but if your sorted out now thats good.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've got my 'Cashminder' up and running now so it's time to play with LLoyds!...:eek:

I have had no reply whatsoever from my CCA request so I'm in a bit of a quandary.... as it was originally 'redirected' should I give them the benefit of the doubt and start afresh sending another request or is it usual for them to just arrogantly dismiss these requests..

If I do send another request, should I send it to the address above or the address on the statement in Brighton... gawd they're all over the place..how do you track 'em down...:rolleyes:

Thanks, Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all,

Mini Update.

Sent off another CCA request with a covering letter saying that this is the second request and if I've sent it to the wrong place to pass it to the right one and inform me or the account will go into dispute....

I won't hold my breath.:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bah Humbug... Sods Law..

Checked my bank account today and they've cashed the £1 cheque for my first request... so the buggers did have it after all. So I've now wasted another recorded delivery letter, printer ink and paper...grrr

Spam.:mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All. :)

Got my reply today for my CA request.

C A Reply Lloyds 1 picture by Spamalot_bucket - Photobucket

C A Reply Lloyds 2 picture by Spamalot_bucket - Photobucket

C A Reply Lloyds 3 picture by Spamalot_bucket - Photobucket

And 2 lots of T&C's

Strikes me this reply is very defensive considering I only asked for a true copy of my CA etc. and I wonder if they either can't find it or it's not enforceable.:rolleyes:

I believe the agreement dates back to 1997 so it's a bit old.

Any thoughts on my next move?

Thanks,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spam, I also got the same letter this morning but no copy of the statements of account just credit agreement with my name and address and conditions of use which could have been typed out yesterday. They also state in our letters that they are endeavouring to locate the original signed agreement - this is from a company whose solicitors have issued court proceedings against me weeks ago disclosing a credit agreement with the wrong account number and have told me in writing that they got it wrong and then another agreement which subsequently was supposed to turn into my credit agreement for my present card claiming they have supplied a copy of the agreement - my disclosure list is looking good!!

As for advice I personally would sit back because in the end they think they are right and will issue court proceedings against you that I am sure.

HH

Hi,

I'm wondering whether to 'dispute the account' or not at this stage because it's only just hovering under the Small claims threshold... I want to, but I feel that as the arrogant swines have said that they have complied with my CCA request I doubt they will take any notice of my 'you're not allowed to add interest 'etc. and start piling it on with the charges and take me over the £5k mark. :(

Decisions, decisions, decisions.. :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

Can anyone advise whether If I disputed the account now at below £5000 if any subsequent charges were added and this reached litigation.. would it be allocated to fast track?

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got a Letter from them today... apparently I've had cause to complain :confused:

and they will respond to me within 28 days... perhaps they are anticipating my account in dispute letter. :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me if LLoyds are actually sending out copies of the agreements at all or are they relying on freshly printed T&C's with customer Names and addresses on top ,a bit like Barclays?

Thanks,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Hammy,

They have said the same in a letter to me. The thing is, When I started having difficulties I asked them to freeze interest, reduce payments etc which they did do for a while.. but I am now expected to pay full minimum payment plus interest without the benefit of the rest of my agreement i.e credit ( not that I want it!!:eek:)... it seems they have terminated their side of the bargain but expect me to carry on with mine...:confused:

I never 'defaulted' so can they legally do that?? I really want to see what I've signed..

I've got a feeling this is going to be a long road....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]