style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys thanks to the support and advice I have been mamaging to set up repayment plans with half of the 10 companies up to now, yesterday I spent quite some time e-mailing WDA back and forth over the "bank statement issue" . I have supplied an honest I & E but drwa the line over giving them any info on my bank account thro bank statements. I have reiterated that I don't have to and will not send bank statements. This went on for some time yesterday with them very politely telling me they need them to set up a plan. I have pont blank refused to send them so now they say they are under no obligation to set a repayment plan up and that the account will continue to attract interest and charges. What line in an e-mail should I now take to try and get them to budge on this, as people hyave been successful in arranging them without statements- Any advice appreciated

I actually found them very reasonable, not sure if that was because my debt will be paid in 3 months, I also didnt have a statement to provide and my payment was due imminantly (apologies for the spelling). Who is it that you are dealing with, perhaps we may be able to advise you of a seemingly more reasonable person.

You MUST report them to the following

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk for the Office of Fair Trading, it is against the OFT guidelines to ask for information which is not necessary for the purposes of debt collection, and your bank statements are not needed to support the information...

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk for Trading Standards

If you do not you are wasting your time coming here..... the more complaints the OFT get the more they will revoke the licences of these payday companies and scrutinise new companies setting up in their wake.

I actually found them very reasonable, not sure if that was because my debt will be paid in 3 months, I also didnt have a statement to provide and my payment was due imminantly (apologies for the spelling). Who is it that you are dealing with, perhaps we may be able to advise you of a seemingly more reasonable person.

High I'm dealing with emma consadine who has now said that I can make payments but they will continue to charge me fees and interest whilst no arrangement is in place, andf they still haven't given me any paying in details. I am at this moment about to put my complaint through to OFT via the link given to me.

I was asked for I&E and bank statment, only sent I&E and explained I was paying all bills in cash so statement would not provide any useful info to support. After this they agreed to payment proposal and provided details to set up a standing order. So stick to your guns and hopefully you will be successful.

Tell them to go forth and multiply on the bank statement - way above and beyond what is expected, I can see how it does no harm to provide an I&E but bank statement is taking the mickey!!!!

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING Every pound donated to this site helps us to keep on helping others. Click Here to Donate

Emma is the one who sorted out my arrangement, perhaps she didnt have a good weekend ahhhh shame hehe!!!! Utterly ridiculous refusing to freeze interest and additional charges and being "so generous" as to say you can make payments. I would definately get that complaint to OFT sent off pronto!