Mackenzie Hall

bof8t88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a bit of advice for my son.

Its starts like this. My son worked for the same company as i do so today the secretary told me that MH had been ringing and leaving messages for him to contact them,so the secretary rang them back and informed them he no longer works there,

MH replied we cannot switch off the automated caller until they have been contacted by my son.

Now he has no idea what it is about as his credit rating is in very good standing as all his previous skeletons were cleared up to enable him to purchase a property 2 years ago and before that he had t be clean as a whistle for the rental market.

I am a bit adverse to tell him to ring them after reading some of previous threads regarding these clowns,but i need to get MH to stop calling my company office.:mad2::mad2:

Any advice Peep's

Thanks in advance !!

Thanks again cerberusalert.

I contacted Alan Stewart as advised however Alan's cases have been taken over by his colleague Sam Gardiner,who is very helpful i have furnished Sam with the details he required so that the matter can be dealt with .

Here's hoping

many thanks

Bof:|

Thanks Everone

I have been in contact with Sam Gardiner from the Trading Standards and the problem has as far as we can tell been resolved, In fairness to MH they have apologised for any misunderstaanding and any inconvenience caused and have removed my employers number from their data base . I must say that the speed and response from Sam Gardiner was really breathtaking so a big big thanks for that .

I am sure if anyone else has a similar problem it can be resolved with the help of Sam.

Once again many thanks to you all.

Bof.

In fairness to MH they have apologised for any misunderstaanding and any inconvenience caused and have removed my employers number from their data base .
They couldn't do anything but that, they have been very naughty boys & girls and broken several OFT guidelines. They have been warned about this in the past. the OFT via Trading Standards are keeping a close watch on them. ;)

hi just a update from before i sent Mucky Hall a prove it letter after they sent me a form asking me what i could or could not afford to pay back what which included what bills are was paying and expenses going out etc anyway i wasnt prepaired to send back this form under no circumstances with no proof that i owed this loan in the first place so i sent them a prove it letter some what 2 weeks ago i still havent heard from them since i reckon its stat barred i thought i would keep you updated thankyou alll for your help i willyou updated .

femmym.