style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I need some advice. Basically I ordered a new contract through 3 . This was for a Iphone on the one plan for £35 a month. I was told the contract would not activate until the 12th of july however it has been made apparent the contract became active instantly. Along with that i had an old contract with 3 for a nokia E63. 3 told me that when my old contract expired the new contract would begin however 3 have assigned the new contract to my old phone replacing my old contract. Yet they have sent me the iphone 4 which since the 25th of june has been unuseable.

I now have a bill infront of me for £43. Because i have not been able to use the iphone 4 and they assigned the new contract to my old phone I do not believe I should have to pay this. I never asked for them to terminate the contract on my nokia and replace it yet they have done it anyway.

My point is that the £35 a month contract was asigned to an iphone. The iphone has been unusable and this is 3s fault for not updating their system correctly. I contracted them on the 12th to activate the sim card for the iphone they told me that they had done so and everything was fine. However I had recieved a bill previous to this and remembered i had been billed from the 26th of june. I was told I would not be billed until august as the iphone contract did not begin until the 12th of july.

Along with this the usage i used to get on my nokia would of covered this months usage of the phone however because they have messed up and assigned the new contract to my old phone I have been billed £43. I refuse to pay this and as soon as i mentioned legal action they told me the manager of 3 would contact me within 2 hours.

I am now waiting a phone call from the manager and I intend on fighting my case.

In a nut shell what I am saying is. 3 contacted me asking if I wanted a new contract for when my Nokia e63 ran out I said yes and this was decided to begin on the 12th of july. 3 have activated the contract instantly and replaced my old contract with the new one and I have been left with a Iphone which is unusable. and has been since the 25th of june. Its is now the 14th of July. Along with this they even failed to activate the Iphone. If i had not contacted them this would of never of been resolved.

I have kept the bills which show they have activated the contract and i also took the name of the person who arranged the contract with me.

I am only 18

However i work on a hardware desk for Atos/Siemans so im not stupid and I know how the systems work. They have made several faults with this and they are refusing to compensate me for any of it. I would of settled for the removal of the bill however they are not prepared to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Michael