Private Parking Ticket received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've just joined this forum after googling to look for suggestions on how to deal with this PCN thing. After reading some threads in here, I'm still not too sure on how I should proceed. Would really appreciate if someone could advice/ guide me on best way to proceed with my case.

I had entered this private car park in Birmingham managed by VCS Ltd. On the day, I was travelling with my 8 mth old baby. Upon entering the car park, I failed to find any parking bay that was suitable for me to remove my baby from the passenger seat safely. Their parking bays were very narrow and there was no safe or wide enough parking bays available at the time and they have no designated parent & child parking btw!(Note: My baby was strapped in the 'travel system car seat' which needed to be removed from the passenger side in order to be fixed to the frame). I waited patiently abt 31mins (time recorded according to their claim) hoping that some motorist who had parked at a wider side parking bay would make one of the bays available for me. Unfortunately that did not happen on the day. I gave up and exited the car park after all that time waiting patiently in my car. A week later, VCS wrote to me issuing me a PCN demanding payment of £60 within 14 days or else pay £100 if I exceeded the deadline. I am very appalled with their letter demanding payment when I did not get the privilege to park my car there! I wrote to them explaining my case asking them to reconsider and revoke their PCN and this is what they have replied me (see attachment)

Can someone help me, pls?????????VCS reply.pdf

Edited by IndianSummer11

Sorru but you have spent far to much time on this. You wastes your time on your 'appeal' as its not an appeal but a swizz.

Now ignore the next 4 or so letters that are either threatening it begging.

Oh if your baby is sick you have something to.mop it up with lol

ignore totally

do some reading in this forum.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You don't have to pay this. You can ignore it. They will just write you letters demanding money. Ignore them completely and they'll give up.

By the way, it's not a PCN. It just looks like one.

Hi Jamberson, the attachment you saw previously was actually their reply after I had sent an explanation to them with rgds to my situation. Made me have sleepless nights for days! I'm attaching the initial correspondence they sent me (the PCN)...VHS001 copy.pdf

Sorru but you have spent far to much time on this. You wastes your time on your 'appeal' as its not an appeal but a swizz.

Now ignore the next 4 or so letters that are either threatening it begging.

Oh if your baby is sick you have something to.mop it up with lol

Notts_Phil,

what's a 'swizz'?

So meaning they will keep on harrassing me with letters from now onwards? That would just send my b.p. up the roof! Won't they like send some monkey to my home address to get my car towed away or something?

I've just spent some more time going through more of the threads on VCS antics. I've noted that there were advices mentioning not to disclose who the driver was. But in my case, I have already admitted that I was the one driving in my appeal letter? Would this be a problem? How would they use this info against me now? I'm worried sick now...Any advice?

Oh and vcs are a well know bunch. They are real cowboys. There is a link to all the letters they send out.

You will get letters from roxburghe who use pretend solicitors called graham white.

Thanks for the heads up on this one! I should be expecting them soon enough in the letter box eh?

Relax. If you dont want your bp to rise, don't read their letters. Light fires with them or something. They can't do anything unless they decided to sue the driver for breach of contract - as if!!!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. Will toss them into the BBQ fire! LOL ;)

• 3 months later...

Folks, I've received love letters from GW now. R*x**bu*g*e and GW have similar address? Oh wow! wht a coincidence. NOT! I am starting to believe they are the same ppl who runs this monkey business! The best bit in the letter they've recently sent mentioned tht I need to pay up within 14 days or else they intend to seek their client's instructions to apply for an 'Application to the Court under Civil Procedural Rules 31.16 - Disclosure before Proceedings start'.

Will they actually send someone over to the house to harass me for tht payment instead just to scare me?

They ARE the same people. They just run different paper through the printer to scare you some more. We knew they would send you a scary letter, and they sent you a scary letter.

They're "intending" to "seek instructions" to "apply" for something. Wow - scary stuff. They know that if they actually said they "will" do something, you'd see right through them when nothing happened, so they try and keep you dangling - terrible things "might" happen.

It's just ridiculous, and no they won't send anyone round. That would cost them much more than the next piece of paper, which is what you should expect instead. To add to the seriousness, it will have CAPITAL LETTERS and red ink. OMG!!!!!

Folks, I've received love letters from GW now. R*x**bu*g*e and GW have similar address? Oh wow! wht a coincidence. NOT! I am starting to believe they are the same ppl who runs this monkey business! The best bit in the letter they've recently sent mentioned tht I need to pay up within 14 days or else they intend to seek their client's instructions to apply for an 'Application to the Court under Civil Procedural Rules 31.16 - Disclosure before Proceedings start'.

Will they actually send someone over to the house to harass me for tht payment instead just to scare me?

You and 50 other people got the exact same printout yesterday. They are the same people - if you ring them back they ask you whether you want to talk to GW or Roxburghe. You'll be sent to the same person whoever you choose - it lets them determine at what stage of the threatogram trail the victim's at.