TPS Traffic Enforcement Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My lease company received a Traffic Enforcement Notice from TPS. Being the muppets that they are they have e-mailed me today saying they intend to deduct the amount from my salary as per our agreement. I have put them straight on the enforcabilityof this speculative invoice. I have instructed them to ignore anything further from TPS.

As there I've seen a few threads recently about TPS I thought I'd attach a copy of this Speculative Invoice (which they have the cheek to call a notice to owner.) so that anyone interested can see it and recognise it for what it is (toilet paper:smile:). Sorry TPS, details removed and another punter who won't be paying.

It safe to say that I have safely ignored this shower in the past and will continue to do so.

TPS Enforcement Notice.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------