Can a creditor go back to court after ccj agreed?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4671 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a ccj which I didn't contest, I owed the money and all documentation was correct. I filled in all the forms and admitted my liability etc.

I made an offer of what I (or my wife more accurately) could afford per month. This was accepted, and no payments have been missed.

Today I received a letter asking for me to complete an income and expenditure form within seven days as they are looking for me to increase the payment. I am not working, marriage is not healthy. I have done a few bits of programming, earned a max of a few hundred pounds over the past twelve months.

Can they go back to court and get a charging order even though I have never missed a payment?

tia

Hi RtR long time no chat.

Return it and write across " No change in circumstances will continue to pay the agreed mthly payment set by the Court ":roll:

Regards

Andy

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andy, helpful as always. You guys are a credit to the forum. :-)

I have practised your long 'no blinking' game for a while now and have had two years of respite but fear the weight of the financial institutions may be about to descend my way.

I have a ccj which I didn't contest, I owed the money and all documentation was correct. I filled in all the forms and admitted my liability etc.

I made an offer of what I (or my wife more accurately) could afford per month. This was accepted, and no payments have been missed.

Today I received a letter asking for me to complete an income and expenditure form within seven days as they are looking for me to increase the payment. I am not working, marriage is not healthy. I have done a few bits of programming, earned a max of a few hundred pounds over the past twelve months.

Can they go back to court and get a charging order even though I have never missed a payment?

tia

Yes the Claimant could try and get the judgment redetermined to a higher amount or forthwith.

Just becasue they try though doesn't men they will succeed.

And if they do try redetermination same goes to the Court you can only pay what you can afford:roll:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread