CarCraft PPI Help!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been trying to claim back my miss sold PPI from carcraft.I sent them a letter explaining that when i was sold the vehicle, i was told that i would not be accepted for car finance unless i took out the PPI.Having no other choice i took out the insurance.Now i have found out that the PPI was miss sold and was not required for the finance.I requested a full refund plus interest.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------I received a letter back from carcraft saying that they have done some investigating and they’re investigations show that the sales person at the time went through the PPI forms correctly and therefore i am not eligible for a re-fund.What do i need to do next is there a letter template i can use to push them a little harder or should i go straight to the financial ombudsman?Many Thanks

did you use the fos forms?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Go to the fos website and download their consumer questionnaire ready for completion.

You have a choice as to whether you pass it to fos or sue in court.

Have you got a copy of your agreement and the statements showing the dates of your monthly repayments.?

Do some reading around the PPI forums to see whats involved in passing things to fos (slow) or taking it to court (quick).

Regards

ims