Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


I am a Moroccan resident - I no longer live in the UK .


Still own a flat in the UK which is empty and for sale. I never received an invoice for service charge until solicitors acting for management company wrote to the flat address threatening proceedings. I telephoned them straight away (their letter having lain for a month until collected by a visiting relative) to pay any outstanding service charge. Refused to accept and told me that they had started proceedings.


Phoned the Court who say that claim form was returned to solicitors as Royal Mail could not deliver the same. Wrote to solicitors telling them that the money owed (but not costs) had been transferred to management company bank account and told them that address for service was my Moroccan address. Have received judgment made in default of original claim form for debt (already paid) plus costs. CCJ received in Morocco having never been served with original claim form. Have applied to have judgment set aside - what else can I do. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Edited by Tippett
Removing name of solicitors to prevent tracing
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...