ESA50 and Medical Appointment

jmacp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I sent my ESA50 off on the 7th July fine I think got a few weeks until they will see me.

Unbelievably my medical appointment letter arrived on the 9th July for the 27th of July.

I can only think that they have sent me out and appointment before my ESA50 has arrived or been read.

Plz Help

John

Hello there.

Have you read leemack's sticky on this forum? It's all about the 'medical' assessment and how to answer the questions. I think it will help you, but please post with any other questions you have after reading it.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi

I've read the stickies but I dont think my original post made the question clear enough.

Basically my medical appontment arrived before the DWP had my ESA50. So somebody somewhere had already decided before they recieved my esa 50 that I would be getting a medical!

Is this right?

John

Hi

I've read the stickies but I dont think my original post made the question clear enough.

Basically my medical appontment arrived before the DWP had my ESA50. So somebody somewhere had already decided before they recieved my esa 50 that I would be getting a medical!

Is this right?

John

Oh, I see. Can't answer that one, sorry.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Atos have been a bit naughty, but as they usually try to do an assessment for everyone, there's not much to be done but attend. In their minds, they do give everyone a medical. Except in very isolated circumstances (if covered by exemptions), then you'll be having medical.

• 2 weeks later...