Lowell's Making Me An Offer I Cannot Refuse?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Just go these in the post!

Check out the dates on them!

One from 'Hilarious Hampton's' threatening all sorts of terrible things, a mere one day later another from 'Laughable Lowell's' offering their committment to help me by inviting me to make them an offer!

HamptonsHuns.jpg

LowellsLosers.jpg

Lowell's are offering me 'comfort' by 'helping me get my finances back on track'.

Hmmmmm, a chance to feel all warm and fuzzy, tempting isn't it?

What they don't seem to realise is that I am a martyr and I thrive on pain and suffering, so after considerable deliberation on the matter I think I'll just wait for them to issue court proceedings, and that should be any day now according to Hampton's.

The wife is going to be really annoyed when the bailiffs come around to remove our extremely valuable possessions and the deductions from our earnings is going to really make our tri-annual cruise of the Bahamas a bit of a struggle.

Oooops, it's gone past the hour, there's the phone I'm expecting another call from them on the landline as the last one was on the mobile!

I wish they would make their minds up!

This will only be their 2nd since breakfast, I wonder! maybe someone is off sick today!

RI

Edited by RoyalIrish

Hi RI

The Caring Sharing side of the Lowell Emporium :puke:

Yes that Association does exist . . http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccua.org.uk%2F&ei=z5kVTsOdIYO4hAecseFP&usg=AFQjCNFSTfrqnnA5A_5FRkD7yQLq4MvFIw

Just another lot with nothing to offer in real terms I assume

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Lol, too true:-)

Hi Royal

Just wait until Valentines day, you'll find out if they really care about you.:wink:

Then what will April 1st bring :!:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Just send the letters back and ask why Kevin and Stephen are not speaking to each other. Perhaps offer them some form of conciliation service. e.g.

http://www.relate.org.uk/home/index.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just send the letters back and ask why Kevin and Stephen are not speaking to each other. Perhaps offer them some form of conciliation service. e.g.

http://www.relate.org.uk/home/index.html

Thanks for that UB!!!! I needed a good belly laugh today, and that has provided the opportunity :-)

They seem to be employing some sort of "good cop, bad cop" tactics to confuse people into paying them!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and all is well!

well that is just favouritism!

I quite agree Tootles

For me it's worse though 'cause they don't love me at all, they wrote and said they would not contact me again :sad: and all I mentioned was Stat Barred :noidea:

R

On one of the other threads the OP has been texted that the first '1000 customer to pay today, will have default charges written off', that sounds like a competition so it should be open to everyone. I'm thinking of applying:-D

Lowells sent me flowers :)

well that is just favouritism!

Absolutely :lol:

Yep they did and I paid extra for my bank to clear it quick :)

:lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Royal Irish.. they have adjoining po boxes for goodness sakes.. you would think they could expend the energy to walk to the next one along to discuss tactics :lol:

This is just carrot and stick isnt it ?

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

It's really just so ridiculous how can they expect anyone to take them seriously!

I have absolutely no intention of ever paying them a penny and I look forward to these comedy'o'grams, when the postie doesn't have one for me I now feel rejected and unimportant!

Good old Lowell's, their threatograms are actually so OTT that it renders them amusing!

As said previously, it's just very amateur 'good cop, bad cop' type tactics, pretty desperate when you think about it but SOP for Lowell's.

They would quite literally try anything!

Am expecting a letter soon to mark our 2 year anniversary!