natwest taking legal action( all bank charges)

no_mercy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone, its been a while

ok my story

about 6 years i had 2 accounts with natwest with both of them having overdrafts, 1 being £150 and the over £350. one year we went on hoilday and dipped into both overdraft and took them the edge , but never went over. ever since i have been paying over drafts back. I even cleared the £150 one, and i was down to 290 on the other when natwest took my overdraft down to £300. then i made my normal payments but didnt realise that my overdrat changes took my over at some point and ocurred more changers. This made me mad and refused to pay anymore money into this account. anyway 2 years on they are taking me to court for a £1100, how unfair is that. also 6 months ago i had a payment from tax credit put into over account of £700 and i didnt know because natwest shut my accounts but tax credits told me that they didnt send it back and it had gone into the account.

i`m lost people in what to do, its seems like the bank can do what they want and get away with it, please could someone give me some advise.